FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    The widget is visible if the actor has any Arcane Ward HP. You an hold shift and use the mouse wheel to adjust the value if you need to. If the actor has no Arcane Ward HP then you won't be able to adjust.
    Attachment 55663
    Ah, I see. Thank you!

Version Update: 1.15
    Updated DB calls for how SW wants them with the incoming update
    Added Luacheck for automated code analysis for errors/warning
    Code Formatting

Arcane Ward is currently Broken, so don't use it. I'll see if I can get it fixed tomorrow morning

Version Update 1.16
    Fixed - Script Error/Conflict Spell Action Info

I like this alot since I ALWAYS forget to mark my spell slots. Just one question, how do I make cast, like "Cure Wounds" marked at a higher spell slot without it being manual? It works fine if I am just casting as is. I may be missing a setting change as I am confused which mod I am using does for what effect. Like many, I am running probably too many mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    I like this alot since I ALWAYS forget to mark my spell slots. Just one question, how do I make cast, like "Cure Wounds" marked at a higher spell slot without it being manual? It works fine if I am just casting as is. I may be missing a setting change as I am confused which mod I am using does for what effect. Like many, I am running probably too many mods.
    If you hold shift and click it turns the button into a cycler and you can choose your level

Holding shift then clicking does nothing. If I hold shift and hold click like for some wheel to come up, nothing again.

Edit: Created a default campaign and dumped all other mods but this one. Still not showing anything on shift + click to change spell level.
    Last edited by Tex; March 10th, 2023 at 16:23.

Holding shift then clicking does nothing. If I hold shift and hold click like for some wheel to come up, nothing again.

Edit: Created a default campaign and dumped all other mods but this one. Still not showing anything on shift + click to change spell level.
    Hold SHIFT and click on the little Cast icon and it will cycle through the levels. Of course you must have spell slots above level one in order for that to work. But at any rate it is working for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah, it's still not working. My friend loaded and is having same issue. Please help.

Yeah, it's still not working. My friend loaded and is having same issue. Please help.
    In that case it is likely that another extension is interfering. Test in a new campaign with just the Arcane Ward extension loaded to see if that works. If it does then another extension is probably the issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information