5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Couvs View Post
    Oh sweet. I'm assuming that 3 pack bundle with cc3+ is the way to go (best value)
    Yeah. And, if you're going to be doing dungeon maps or battlemaps you might want to look at Symbol Sets 2 and 4: https://secure.profantasy.com/products/ss2.asp and https://secure.profantasy.com/produc....asp#&panel1-1 SS4 is excellent.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Regarding a CC3 sale. I don't think there is a sale at the moment. Thoe bundle prices are the normal bundle prices which ahave been available year round. Nylanfs posted elsewhere saying that those prices were available until 21st, but I don't see evidence of that anywhere - on the website, Profantasy's Facebook page, etc.. I've asked Nylanfs to provide some details of the bundle offers ending on the 21st. If you have any concern that the prices might change on the 21st then I'd recommend buying before then, just in case.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yeah. And, if you're going to be doing dungeon maps or battlemaps you might want to look at Symbol Sets 2 and 4: https://secure.profantasy.com/products/ss2.asp and https://secure.profantasy.com/produc....asp#&panel1-1 SS4 is excellent.
    Interesting. To they have some examples of what's in those symbols sets?

To they have some examples of what's in those symbols sets?
    The two links I provided both have additional info (via links to the left). SS2 has a gallery and SS4 has an example map. They don't give you a complete breakdown of *exactly* what's in the pack, but they give a good idea.

Sweet thanks I'll have a closet look when I get home

thanks for sharing

I've got CC3 as well. I made a starship deckplan for a star wars game using it -

Attachment 16906

While its good, I've not gone back to it since as I find its interface clunky, and it's much harder to correct a mistake in it than it is in Dundjinni. You'll definitely need a lot of patience with the program, but it can produce some very nice maps.

I have the "free trial" of dundjinni but finding a beginners tutorial has proven somewhat difficult

I have the "free trial" of dundjinni but finding a beginners tutorial has proven somewhat difficult
    Yeah there's not many about. Hmm... Maybe I should make one...

Although part of the appeal for Dundjinni (at least I think) is the ease of use. If your familiar with Microsoft Paint in any way, its pretty much similar to that. There might be a few vids lying about on youtube of some people making maps with Dundjinni.

You definitely have to spend the time getting to know CC3. Just like you have to spend the time getting to know Fantasy Grounds... But, once you spend the time, the rewards can be amazing!

Thread Information