DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    Would shameless requests/self promotion be in overly poor taste?
    I'm open for suggestions, though for now I will only review what I've used, use or what seems interesting for me to start using. I'm quite certain I've missed some very good extensions out there. Yours might be among them .
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 11th, 2021 at 21:29.

Yeah, take a look at MeAndUnique's set. They're really great!

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    [CODE]Name Skip Dead

Mini-review
    This one has the current crown for the shortest description. It does what it says it does, which is always a good thing .
    LOL. Short and Succinct.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Is this your set of extensions? GitHub doesn't have the best interface for this.
    • ColorfulLanguage
    • KitNKaboodle
    • ConstitutionalAmendments
    • Item Enhancement Extention copy/paste error
    • ExtendedRest

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    LOL. Short and Succinct.
    Writer of walls of text I am. My mini-review is longer than your entire text.
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 12th, 2021 at 18:39.

Is this your set of extensions? GitHub doesn't have the best interface for this.
    • ColorfulLanguage
    • KitNKaboodle
    • ConstitutionalAmendments
    • Item Enhancement Extention
    • ExtendedRest
    Ancestry, Constitutional Amendments, Colorful Language, and Kit'N'Kaboodle are all pretty general purpose for what they do. Extended Rest is intended for use with Strongholds & Followers though could be used for other homebrew.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Ancestry, Constitutional Amendments, Colorful Language, and Kit'N'Kaboodle are all pretty general purpose for what they do. Extended Rest is intended for use with Strongholds & Followers though could be used for other homebrew.
    I took a look, and will convert these to mini-reviews later on. I'm trying to have two different authors per set of reviews. For no good reason perhaps, but for now I want to continue this. So I'll have to do some more reviews first.

Ancestry can't be found in your repository list. The direct link you gave me does work, but you might want to make it easier to find.
    The extension itself is interesting. It's not a thing I realized one might want. It might be because English isn't my native language, but using the word "race" in the context of D&D isn't something I've thought about. I'm putting this in the back of my head to mull over a bit. converted to a mini-review.

Constitutional Amendments is interesting if you want more HP related things. This hasn't come up in my campaign so far. Which is a bit strange, now I think of it, since it's rather undead heavy. I can see me using this one when it does. converted to a mini-review.

Colorful Language looks very useful if one has any artistic talent. But unless it comes with some sets of defaults, I'm skipping this. You might want to hook up with Drowbe, he's working on a spin-off of Chat Window - Attack Rolls - Big Icons, Fonts, and Color which overlaps with this one.

Kit'N'Kaboodle has a peculiar name. I failed my history and Google check. There seems to be quite some overlap with other extensions which I'm already using. I'll look them up and compare them. For now it looks that I'm either already covered, or it does things I don't need (yet). I'll revisit this one later on.

Extended Rest needs a rethink, do I want to review extensions for non-WOTC expansions?
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 18th, 2021 at 14:29.

Code:
    Name	Ancestry
    Author	MeAndUnique
    Source	FG forum
    Support	FG forum
    Official description
    I created an extension for FGC and FGU to replace the terms "race" and "subrace" with "ancestry" and "heritage".

Mini-review
    This extension is interesting. It's not a thing I realized one might want. It might be because English isn't my native language, but using the word "race" in the context of D&D isn't something I've thought about. I'm putting this in the back of my head to mull over a bit. Please switch to it's support channel for any discussion on that. Some time later: in the end, I think choice is good, and this allows choice on a sensitive subject.

Compatibility
    I haven't used this extension so far, but considering the scope and the author I don't expect troubles.
    Code:
    Name	Link Fill
    Author	mattekure (John Waite)
    with	Rob Twohy
    Source	DMSguild
    Support	Discord
    Official description
    This extension enhances and compliments all of the Team Twohy coding packages. Since the coding packages could not include any of the descriptive text for the various spells, powers, traits, or other entries, this extension automates the process of copying the descriptive text over when it is loaded.

Mini-review
    This is now a stand alone extension, it was bundled for a while with the relevant modules for Team Twohy. Very useful and a nice workaround for the changed situation in what could and couldn't be included. I assume it works for everything relevant with but a link in the notes, not just Team Twohy's. Will test if I ever get bored . Equipped Effects does something similar as part of it's functionality.

Compatibility
    Good, though it will probably collide with Equipped Effects.
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 19th, 2021 at 18:34.

Your wish is granted .

Code:
    Name	5E - Constitutional Amendments 
    Author	MeAndUnique
    Source	FG forum
    Support	FG forum
    Official description
    I created an extension for FGC and FGU to expand on the automation capabilities for tracking HP.
    • A new option is added to toggle between taking the average or rolling HP when levelling up; per level HP results have been added to the Class and Level window.
    • A new option has been added to toggle between displaying Wounds or Current Hit Points.
    • Adjustments to constitution, both permanent and via effect will accordingly adjust HP.
    • Added a Heal action type to increase maximum HP.

Mini-review
    This is interesting if you want more HP related things. This hasn't come up in my campaign so far. Which is a bit strange, now I think of it, since it's rather undead heavy. I can see me using this one when it does.

Compatibility
    I haven't used this extension so far.
    Code:
    Name	Shops
    Author	mattekure (John Waite)
    with	Rob Twohy
    Source	DMSguild
    Support	Discord
    .	FG forum
    Official description
    When you create a shop, you can add items to the shop inventory, and set the number of items available in the shop. If you set the count to -1, there will be an infinite number of items available for purchase. The DM can also set a price markup for the entire shop which scales the purchase price of each item.

Players can browse the shops contents, and add items to the shopping cart. The total price of the items in the shopping cart is automatically calculated and displayed. Players can click "Buy" to add all of the cart items to their inventory, and deduct the price from their currency. The extension does NOT make change, so the player needs to be sure they have enough money to make the purchase.

Mini-review
    Create shops, bars, magic emporia, travelling merchants and more. I also use this to keep the group inventory tidied up. I put the items not taken in a pawn shop for a while so they can get them again. It makes the world more alive.

Compatibility
    Good.
    Last edited by Milmoor; June 19th, 2021 at 18:34.

Your wish is granted .
    Thank you very much
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Thread Information