STAR TREK 2d20
Page 46 of 105 First ... 3644454647485696 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    v5.8 some fixed for some edge cases, like delete linked spell token aura when you delete the player, etc. Added radial menu 'target' button, as its the radial menu its subject to the random layer order FG decides to pick if you have overlapping spell tokens.

At the moment it does not decide on 'foe', so it will target anything.. and it assumes a fixed radius of 3 grid square distance.

If you have any feedback or spot any cases that need sorting please let me know.

I'll be looking into 'foe' and the correct spell shape for selection tomorrow.
    First test cases look good. Working well. I did not this is not on the GM side as it did not work in that case but working great on the player side.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    First test cases look good. Working well. I did not this is not on the GM side as it did not work in that case but working great on the player side.
    Which ruleset were you in ?

At the moment I'm only testing 5e, so it might have issues on others. But my test "giant spider" web spell token was working on for me on the gm side.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Which ruleset were you in ?

At the moment I'm only testing 5e, so it might have issues on others. But my test "giant spider" web spell token was working on for me on the gm side.
    5e. I tried dropping on from the assets window and then targeting. I see now I might need to bring it from the NPC. I thought the CT current player would pick up the source.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    5e. I tried dropping on from the assets window and then targeting. I see now I might need to bring it from the NPC. I thought the CT current player would pick up the source.
    Yep, I'm just sorting the spell token config window drop, which creates a non-known (GM) token. For this it will look at the 'active' CT to apply the target selection to.

v5.9, target selection should be from the 'tool tip' spell token, so if they overlap the tracking should keep the specific spell token active until you move off it to a new spell token. ( Also due to this if you have a round spell token, while FG thinks its square so will show the radial to select the 'target' if you are off the round token but in the empty space of the square, the 'target' action is skipped because you were not on a spell token.. )

adjusted when a 'linked' spell token can move, so if a player links a spell token onto an npc the player can not move the spell token/npc... and if an npc links a token onto a player then the player moves the spell token also moves.

added ability to hold 'shift' down when dropping a spell token, so that it will never 'link'. for the times when you want to 'center' a spell token onto an npc but dont want to 'link' it to that npc.

fixed up so that when a spell token is dragged from the spell tokens configuration window onto a map, and it becomes a (GM) type spell token, when you 'target' with this the active CT gets the targets. ( Added error messages for things like 'not on same map' or 'not in CT anymore' etc. )

NOTE.... at the moment the 'spell token drag a linked (n)pc drag' is processed on the 'host' machine, so you need the host to have the map open. ( I'm waiting for the '[DEV] Token onDrag event was not triggering. Fixed.' to come down to the release before I can probably remove this requirement. )

v5.95, adjusted when 'target' option radial is made available. ( Some cases were different between drag on, and map close/open and next reload.. )
    Adjusted movement to add extra tracking data during drag, which allows spell tokens/token dragging without the need to have the map open on the host.

Initial tests are looking good. GM dropped tokens are working with targeting and dragging is working good. I will keep testing. Thank you for the work to get it to this point!

v6.0 now has spell shape selection and checks for foe status.

Bravo. Hoping for this since the first time I found spell tokens (and bought a similar extension on DMS). Thanks a lot, great show!

This just keeps getting better and better. Thanks mate, great work!

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Thread Information