DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by hangarflying View Post
    Here's your chronicle. If anything needs fixed, let me know!
    How come crisis averted & expanding trade network ate crossed out? Thought we succeeded at everything, and I backed the dwarf chick rather emphatically as I remember (the whole girl power thing)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    I had noticed....
    Because I'm playing kayliss in DD as well as PFS I'm getting a chance to really explore her opportunities hawk, can't help enjoying it (and I think she's popular with other players / PCs too (and not just because of her amazing attributes)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kavos View Post
    How come crisis averted & expanding trade network ate crossed out? Thought we succeeded at everything, and I backed the dwarf chick rather emphatically as I remember (the whole girl power thing)
    They're faction specific - and you're not in any of the specific factions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

These are the faction boons for the Grand Lodge and Qadira factions, respectively.

Clarification here: https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2q1h1?5...iver-Rescue#10

Trenloe ninja'd me! At least it wasn't the ape...

EDIT: the fact that you did back the Dwarf chick did get reported, though I imagine that since our playing of this scenario has happened so late, the results have already been recorded in scenarios to be released.
    Last edited by hangarflying; March 24th, 2014 at 23:01.

Crisis averted doesn't read as faction specific, but I now understand why they were crossed out

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kavos View Post
    Crisis averted doesn't read as faction specific, but I now understand why they were crossed out
    Yeah, it was an oversight on their part. #5-01 was the only one that had this ambiguity

I'm really sorry this is so late - I had to travel unexpectedly last week and never got a chance to do this. No rush in finishing it up. Thanks again for the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Raised View Post
    I'm really sorry this is so late - I had to travel unexpectedly last week and never got a chance to do this. No rush in finishing it up. Thanks again for the game!
    Sent you a PM.

Here is Flitterwick's Chronicle!

I believe this is the last one. If anyone has any issues with their chronicle, please don't hesitate to get a hold of me!

Thread Information