FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    here's the pre-chronicle

Here is the pre-chronicle for everyone to download. Please fill out the pertinent information, note any purchases, sales, etc in the appropriate boxes, and then either re-upload here or email me at [email protected]

Once I've got your pre-chronicle, I can fill out the real one and send it back to you.

Thanks for playing everyone!

I missed that whole thing on the prestiege points how does that work and what does it do?

ok can somebody go over the pre chronicle real quick this is my first time filling it out and I can do the name character name society numberand obviously this being my first mission I have 0 prior experience but once it hits the fame and prestiege im not sure what to do with that and where can I look to buy items that the society has gotten

If you scroll to the second page of the prechronicle, it gives a list of the things that can be purchased with prestige points. So, basically, you have 2 prestige points to make a purchase. Or, you can hold on to them and save them for a later date. If you want to make any purchases, whether with PP or gold, just note it on the chronicle (for example, if you wanted to keep using a light crossbow). As Kavos and Fretgod were saying, often times, people will spend 2 PP to purchase a wand of Cure Light Wounds (or something else they may need) to give to other devine casters to cure them after a battle.

Grakus Feinder pre chronicle

hey james I think I am finished with this I got the light crossbow and 10 bolts and I used the 2 pp to get that wand of cure light wounds. did we really only get 1 experience that mission? I was hoping more than that and also didn't we find some garnets and some coins in that drakes stash in the shore?

XP is different in PFS. You gain 1 XP per scenario, and it takes 3 XP to level up. All items, including the valuables that you found, are all rolled into the total gold that you receive for completing the adventure.

Here is Kayliss' Pre chronicle filled out.

Thanks again for the game, had a blast. I love roleplaying this character....

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kavos View Post

I had noticed....

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kavos View Post

Here's your chronicle. If anything needs fixed, let me know!

Thread Information