DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 40 of 68 First ... 30383940414250 ... Last
    Found the error.... it is an SUE problem, not sure there is going to be a fix for that.

Not sure if this is useful to you, GKEnialb, but thought you should see part of new FG changelog:
    [DEV] Consolidated token initial onAdd/onMove event into a single onAdd event with correct token position.
    [DEV] Token onDrag event was not triggering. Fixed.

@bmos, thanks for that.

@DwightLee, glad you found the problem, but sorry there may not be a fix for you. What is SUE? If there's anything I can do on my side, I'd be happy to investigate.
    Last edited by GKEnialb; August 26th, 2021 at 02:31.

disregard for now
    Last edited by bmos; August 27th, 2021 at 20:49.

There is a compatability issue that happened again now with the latest live version of fantasy grounds unity.
    A compatability issue between this extension and "combat modifier calculation" extension. I have reported it before also, but it had been fixed a couple of times.
    I am not sure if it is the latest fantasy grounds version or one of the latest "token height" extension versions that has caused this issue to come back again. "Combat modifier calculation" has not been updated so it is not a update from that extension at least.

A small summary:
    I get this error message:
    Handler error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:147: attempt to index local 'targetToken' (a nil value)

I added a bunch of debug.chat commands in the "combat modifier calculation" to see when the error happens. The error happens when the extension calls this function (in the "manager_action_attack_custom.lue" file):
    local adjTokens = srcImage.getTokensWithinDistance({x=tgtCoord.x, y=(tgtCoord.y * -1)}, 5);

See details here
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post617619

Not sure where the error lies.

Sorry - I've been out of town. Do you have tokens on the map that aren't on the combat tracker? Basically targetToken is coming from looking up each combatant node in the combat tracker and isn't finding one of them. I can protect against that easily enough, but want to make sure I'm not ignoring a valid token.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Sorry - I've been out of town. Do you have tokens on the map that aren't on the combat tracker? Basically targetToken is coming from looking up each combatant node in the combat tracker and isn't finding one of them. I can protect against that easily enough, but want to make sure I'm not ignoring a valid token.
    Yes, I am sure everything is in the combat tracker.

I think you are just running into a new 4.1.5 bug: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ion-miss-match
    Last edited by bmos; August 31st, 2021 at 12:57.

Blog Entries
    I realize that you've probably tested your extension with all the Rulesets that you've enabled for it, but is there any real reason to restrict it to a limited set of Rulesets?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Mainly because I started with just 5E and only added as requests came in and I could test to see if there were any ruleset-specific peculiarities (particularly with diagonals). That being said, I probably have enough rulesets now that it should work for any of them - I'll remove that restriction. Now to find a mod to get the name of this thread changed.

Edit: Live on the Forge
    Last edited by GKEnialb; September 4th, 2021 at 19:34.

Thread Information