DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Secrets of Magic: Angel Form

Angelform.jpg

Hello!

I'm trying to create the spell "Angel Form" from Secrets of Magic in my Campaign.
    Description of the Spell on AoN:
    https://2e.aonprd.com/Spells.aspx?ID=862

I am only interested in the effects of the Balisse angel. You can see what i tried in the attached screenshot.
    The following stats dont work if applied to the combat tracker:
    - fixed attack modifier of +25; it is still adding values from the character sheet
    - AC 22 + Level; AC doesnt change
    - weakness 10 vs. evil; no effect

I hope someone can help me here.

The effects AC, ATK and SKILL will modify the current armor class and attack bonus, so what you end up doing is giving huge bonuses to current stats. I don't think there's any way removing the entirety of the character's normal bonus.

To get the an attack with the stats you want, I would probably just create a custom attack on the character sheet. Alternatively, you could include the right attack bonus and damage as attack and damage options on the spell action.

To get the right AC and skill bonuses, I would probably include effects like AC: 22 item; AC:-14 [-DEX]
    That should get you to pretty much right AC, assuming you adjust the AC penalty to match the character's proficiency (not including level).

Weakness to evil you can get with WEAK: 10 evil

EDIT: Also, it's worth mentioning that the effects don't actually change the numbers shown on the character sheet, but they are still applied to dice rolls correctly.
    Last edited by myyra; January 16th, 2022 at 21:35.

Hi, i was hoping fo a solution where i dont need to change the effect every characterlevel, but this works. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Meckerdrache81 View Post
    Hi, i was hoping fo a solution where i dont need to change the effect every characterlevel, but this works. Thank you
    You don't have to change it at every character level, I don't think. Just whenever their armor proficiency changes, which is like 2 times from level 1 to 20.

Thread Information