DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    It seems that when either number have a leading zero (not sure why an author would do this, nevertheless...) or spaces between the numbers, it fouls up. Both things occur in this pic. Anything can be done?
    Update 1.9:

The code was set to only recognize (%d+)-(%d+) I've tweaked it to (%d+)%s?-%s?(%d+). That deals with the spaces between dashes.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Bit of a random question with regards to tables .. is there a way once you have imported them to make part of the each roll answer bold ?

I am creating a mod that rolls more than once on the same table , but the answers when generated in a template seem to display one after another ... i either want to be able to display each roll in the template on a different line or be able to bold a word to help show it from a different roll.

Hope that makes sense ?

Great extension .. has helped lots.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax13 View Post
    Bit of a random question with regards to tables .. is there a way once you have imported them to make part of the each roll answer bold ?

I am creating a mod that rolls more than once on the same table , but the answers when generated in a template seem to display one after another ... i either want to be able to display each roll in the template on a different line or be able to bold a word to help show it from a different roll.

Hope that makes sense ?

In short, not that I know of, but have you tried using a Story Template combined with the table(s)?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax13 View Post

Hope that makes sense ?

You can do a limited amount of formatting if you are outputing a table roll to a story entry. For example, you can use a limited set of HTML tags like these:

<b>Text in here will be bold</b>
    <i>Text in here will be italic</i>
    <u>text in here will be underlined</i>
    <p>This will start a new paragraph</p>
    example pic attached.
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    You can do a limited amount of formatting if you are outputing a table roll to a story entry. For example, you can use a limited set of HTML tags like these:

<b>Text in here will be bold</b>
    <i>Text in here will be italic</i>
    <u>text in here will be underlined</i>
    <p>This will start a new paragraph</p>
    example pic attached.
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    That is a great help ... thanks so much ... just what i needed.

This is a life saver! I'm prepping to run Hot Springs Island and there are a TON of tables to build for it. Thank you so much for creating this!

I've updated it to work with FGU and FGC. I've sent a PM to contact me about it on Discord.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    I've updated it to work with FGU and FGC. I've sent a PM to contact me about it on Discord.
    Now that I'm back home I'll take a look at this once I get the chance.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

This is a LIFESAVER!!!!! I just imported a wild magic wand with 10,000 possibilities. It froze for 30 sec and bam!!!! It worked!!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelzep View Post
    This is a LIFESAVER!!!!! I just imported a wild magic wand with 10,000 possibilities. It froze for 30 sec and bam!!!! It worked!!
    Fair warning, last time I made a 10,000 table, it quickly crashed FG. Every time you load that table, it will use up a huge amount of memory. In my case, it quickly grew beyond the FG limit of 3.5Gb and caused a crash.

What I found worked with little to no performance impact was to divide it up into 101 tables. 1 table is the master table, it has 100 rows. Each row actually links to roll on another table. The other 100 tables are the actual data. Each of the 100 tables has 100 rows for a total of 10,000 entries. By breaking it up like this, I still got the full randomness of the 10,000 entries, but when I went to roll, it just had to load 2 tables of 100 each, the master, and whatever subtable it rolled. that had a negligible impact on performance or RAM. Just something to keep in mind.

cheers
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information