STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Would it help if I said "pretty please?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mistamichal View Post
    Would it help if I said "pretty please?"
    Or try posting here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Module%28s%29
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

OKeydoke. shall do.

You can also add:

4-14 My Enemy's Enemy
    4-17 Tower of the Ironwood Watch
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by jshauber View Post
    You can also add:

4-14 My Enemy's Enemy
    Thanks Jim - what data have you put in these? NPCs, Story entries, maps, items, tokens, etc.? I try to list how complete the module is in the tables at the beginning of this thread to give people an idea of what to expect from a specific module. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I would be happy to share my module for 6-01 Trial by Machine.

It is a complete conversion: story entries inc. chat boxes; maps with shortcuts to story entries; images; NPCs; traps; encounters for both subtiers; items; parcels; and letter tokens for pre-placement of NPCs on encounter maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks Jim - what data have you put in these? NPCs, Story entries, maps, items, tokens, etc.? I try to list how complete the module is in the tables at the beginning of this thread to give people an idea of what to expect from a specific module. Thanks.
    NPCs, Story, Maps. All encounters are created and pinned to the maps. Didn't create items and tokens are a wide variety from personal collection so will have to be substituted.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    I have

00-01 Silent Tide
    00-05 Mists of Mwangi
    00-06 Black Waters
    00-09 Eye of the Croc King (not completely done and its retired)
    01-35 Voice in the Void
    03-00 First Steps: Part 1
    03-07 Echoes of the Overwatched

Edited on 01/13/2014
    (I'll change this edited date when I have posted new games so moderator knows when to update)
    Trenloe, Unfortunately You will have to remove my games from this list, as I have lost all my Pathfinder info. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jshauber View Post
    You can also add:

4-14 My Enemy's Enemy
    I didn't realise I hadn't got round to adding these to the list. Done now.

Thanks for being willing to share!

I have full pdf version modules (with all text, boxes, images, npc's and encounters) for PFS 5-08 The Confirmation and PFS 6-10 The Wounded Wisp which I am happy to share.

The Confirmation even has text boxes for the cave engravings
    Wounded Wisp is just missing the optional final encounter switcheroo thingymabob.

Thanks to Xazil for the starting point, it made making the full pdf version so much easier!
    Last edited by Rivver; February 9th, 2015 at 20:26.
    Licence: FG Classic Ultimate - You can play in my games with a Demo license
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information