FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreygeaux View Post
    I manually entered the Centaur class from the Command book, including the details, but I can't seem to drag the frame onto the ship once I've created it on the Party screen. Is there something I'm missing?
    What type of record are you using to create the Centaur class? To be accepted as a drop you would need to crate it as a frame and then drop it onto an opened PC ship record.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    What type of record are you using to create the Centaur class? To be accepted as a drop you would need to crate it as a frame and then drop it onto an opened PC ship record.
    I created it as a frame, and attempted to drop it onto the ship I opened from the PC ship record. I tried dragging it to the sheet as a whole, or onto the the Frame space on the sheet. No luck.

I'm not able to drop records without weapons at the moment due to a bug I did find, but after that was sorted, it dropped just fine. From the sounds of your inquiry your frame would have the record filled out or it would be throwing errors as I have tested. If it's not throwing errors, then I'm not sure what might be cause the issue. Can you export the frame in question and share it here for me to look over?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Noob Question on Momentum

When rolling for a task how do I spend Momentum to add the extra dice purchased to the roll?

Clicking on the momentum comes up with a spent momentum, but after the roll, all I get is a message that no attribute was selected.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Help!

Dragging has no inherent automation. It just adjusts the pools and relays who spent the chip. If you wish to do it manually you can add a relevant number (1, 2, or 3) to the modifier box and roll normally from the character sheet. This will add the number of dice to your pool when you roll. The other option is the momentum/threat spender from the tools category on the sidebar. This will adjust the pool and add the modifier number.

I would suggest you check over the wiki as it provides information on how to use the ruleset.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...dventures+2d20
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Dragging has no inherent automation. It just adjusts the pools and relays who spent the chip. If you wish to do it manually you can add a relevant number (1, 2, or 3) to the modifier box and roll normally from the character sheet. This will add the number of dice to your pool when you roll. The other option is the momentum/threat spender from the tools category on the sidebar. This will adjust the pool and add the modifier number.

I would suggest you check over the wiki as it provides information on how to use the ruleset.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...dventures+2d20
    Thanks!
    I remember the box now that you mention it!

I looked at the wiki for an answer, but couldn't find one for either of these two methodologies.

Where are they mentioned?

Under the desktop category in the wiki
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Under the desktop category in the wiki
    Ah Ha! Thanks!!
    Found it!

I looked under almost everything else 🤦*♂️

Cheers!

How do we spend "determination"? Particularly;arly in the realm of ship-to-ship combat?

Also in a ship -to-shop scenario, what do the green and black circles signify, given the map is divided into sectors that are used for range?

There's no place for Values other than "Notes"? In a couple of test games, that's made it hard to refer to quickly for players.

Any chance that we can get a dedicated area for this fairly important aspect of the game?

Another problem - our DM accidentally deleted the ship we painstakingly built from the party sheet, when he was trying to delete the crew.
    It's just gone!
    No save we could find - its like a Q just snapped it out of existence.
    Is it saved anywhere?

Is it possible to protect against or warn against this for the future?

This came about because we were trying to figure out why the ship's phaser damage was not including its security rating to the number of damage dice rolled?

Thread Information