DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking for players for AL Curse of Srahd (still learning FG)

Looking to get back into Adventurer's League after having to take a break due to work. Just wondering if anyone is interested in playing Curse of Strahd on Friday evenings. I enjoyed playing it myself and would like to try and run it. If I can find 4 players, I would like to start May 15th at 5pm PST (Semi flexible on day/time). Have DM'd AL in past seasons but am inexperienced with fantasy grounds so the first few sessions may require patience from the players. Players will just need the demo version of FG classic. Discord and a mic. Thanks!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=4773
    Last edited by Saiki Kusuo; May 4th, 2020 at 16:33.

I could make time on Friday nights. I am on the east coast so that time frame would work.
    I am also new to FG so it would be a learning process, and I dont get impatient. Are you on Unity or Classic? I have played on both but I have two PC ready to go after taking a Fantasy Groungs College AL training session.

Hi, if there is still place I like to join

Hello !! I would love to join the game. Got Ultimate License and plenty of time. My Discord is: AllSkill#4284

Damianete

Quote Originally Posted by Khai View Post
    Hi, if there is still place I like to join
    Hi! There is potentially still one slot available. Sent you a message with some follow up questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Damianete View Post
    Hello !! I would love to join the game. Got Ultimate License and plenty of time. My Discord is: AllSkill#4284

Damianete
    Hey Damianete! I sent you a message with some follow up questions. There could potentially still be one open spot.

If there is still space I would be interested if I could maybe run a few minutes late (I put my kid to sleep right before 5 PST)

Quote Originally Posted by RichTown View Post
    If there is still space I would be interested if I could maybe run a few minutes late (I put my kid to sleep right before 5 PST)
    Yes there is potentially still one slot available. I sent you a message. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mattyc4065 View Post
    Looking to get back into Adventurer's League after having to take a break due to work. Just wondering if anyone is interested in playing Curse of Strahd on Friday evenings. I enjoyed playing it myself and would like to try and run it. If I can find 4 players, I would like to start May 15th at 5pm PST (Semi flexible on day/time). Have DM'd AL in past seasons but am inexperienced with fantasy grounds so the first few sessions may require patience from the players. Players will just need the demo version of FG classic. Discord and a mic. Thanks!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=4773

Any seats left?
    Thanks
    Teak

Quote Originally Posted by Teak View Post
    Any seats left?
    Thanks
    Teak
    All 5 slots are currently full. We are only a couple sessions in though. If a spot opens up in the near future I'll let you know if you're still interested. Thanks!

Thread Information