DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 53 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pablomaz View Post
    Hey, Minty23185Fresh, I'm just passing by to say THANK YOU for this beautiful thing. I've been using it for many months now, it works like a charm. Thanks!!
    Thank you very much. I thought I recognized your FG handle, so I went looking. You've been with me since February of last year, almost since inception. Thanks for the support and confidence.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GBE300 View Post
    ... I have noticed since the most recent update I get a sporadic issue with the reversion. Going from a large shape (namely bear form, brown and black) my player stays as a Large icon verses returning to medium size... the player stays large on their original token and the melee range "aura" also stays large size even when manually shrinking the icon back to normal size...
    …"sporadic" or "intermittent"... Aargh! the bane of all developers and users alike. I can't get it to repeat the issue you're reporting.

What other extensions are you using? (especially those that might affect the map or combat tracker, but a complete list please)
    I'm stretching here... What's the level of the druid? How many players in the campaign? More than one Druid?
    When the issue occurs... Has it happened more than just once? What are the positions of the other tokens? Very near the Druid? On top of or in the same space as the Druid? Sizes of the other tokens (large NPCs and PCs? small? mixed?) On multiple layers?
    None of this makes sense to me as to be contributing factors, I just need more data. If it happened every time it would be easy for me to repeat and fix. But if I can't see it happen (consistently) I can't fix it. I'm sorry but I need those extenuating circumstances.

[EDIT] A few other things. How many rounds of combat? Was the Druid wild shaped over many sessions? Anything that you can think of that would be different between when the extensions misbehaves and when it act appropriately might be relevant.
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; April 22nd, 2020 at 16:00.

I have installed this extension into my extensions folder and made sure that I selected the extension on the table select screen. I also see the Implimenter in my Options settings with a single option CT:WS hit points. I was told that players are to load the druid wild shaper module in order to use it but nothing comes up. I don't see any other way to use this as I have seen on other tables.

Sailor, have you tried dragging a beast to the heading of the Druid? That makes you Wild Shape if your druid meets the qualifications . To un-wildshape, right click the top of the Druid and you will have a new option to revert to normal.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorLovins View Post
    I have installed this extension into my extensions folder and made sure that I selected the extension on the table select screen. I also see the Implimenter in my Options settings with a single option CT:WS hit points. I was told that players are to load the druid wild shaper module in order to use it but nothing comes up. I don't see any other way to use this as I have seen on other tables.
    Please read posts 2-5 of this thread (a.k.a. RTM).

Wow this is fantastic. Glad I found your post. Thanks!!!

So I was using this today in my game and it was working amazing. However, the character turned into a brown bear and started absorbing damage. I have absolutely _no idea_ where that came from! Do you know what I might have done wrong?

Info: I'm using FGC. The guy is playing a Druid of the Circle of the Moon and turned into a Brown Bear. Everything appeared normally, I could find no information about any kind of damage resistance or anything.

Other extensions:
    - Advantage Display
    - Automatic Pack Tactics
    - Halfling Luck Extension
    - Aura Effects
    - Minimized Sidebar Icons
    - Ongoing Save Effects
    - Turn-based Effects

We were all just really at a loss.
    Last edited by robotdjuret; May 10th, 2020 at 23:15. Reason: Added detail

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robotdjuret View Post
    ... the character turned into a brown bear and started absorbing damage ...
    That is because TMP hit points absorb damage. The Druid is not damaged. The beast’s hit points are assigned to TMP hit points at Wild Shape. As the beast is damaged the TMP hit points should decrement appropriately as they are absorbed.

Hi, first, thanks for this awesome extension.
    Im ussing it on a blood hunter Lycan, so he can transform into a werewolf.
    I had to add 2 levels on druid for the extension working. But that push him to level 5 (everyone is level 3) increasing aswell proficiency bonus.
    My question, is there any way to use this extension, without digging levels on druid?

Thanks

EDIT: I find that if i change the class name to Druid, it works perfect ^^
    Last edited by xsheikanx; May 12th, 2020 at 11:58.

Quote Originally Posted by xsheikanx View Post
    Hi, first, thanks for this awesome extension.
    Im ussing it on a blood hunter Lycan, so he can transform into a werewolf.
    I had to add 2 levels on druid for the extension working. But that push him to level 5 (everyone is level 3) increasing aswell proficiency bonus.
    My question, is there any way to use this extension, without digging levels on druid?

Thanks

EDIT: I find that if i change the class name to Druid, it works perfect ^^
    Good Day xsheikanx
    I found if you just open the class window on the char main page and not drag and drop the Druid but just manually add a class (Press the Edit button then the + button) and type Druid in the name then type what level you want it allows this extension to work and in does not add all the other bonuses and HPS you get by dragging and dropping. It will still show the character overall level as higher but no real other changes.

Thread Information