DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Princes of the Apocalypse - Maps

For those of you who have already browsed through this module you'll know that some encounters are 'Theatre of the Mind'; in other words there's no map provided.

So I've done a quick map for one such encounter "Reaver Ambush". If there is sufficient interest I might be persuaded to do more.

EDIT: I've added lots more below.

EDIT EDIT: From Trenloe's suggestion below I have created a mod with all of the maps in it. It should (hopefully) work with any ruleset not just 5e. Now I may not have done everything right so if not do, please, let me know. You can access it by clicking the link to the zip file below. Once downloaded unzip into your mods folder within FG and you should see it in the library when you open up FG.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; July 10th, 2015 at 22:01.

Nice! Thanks for sharing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Beautiful! Consider this post as sufficient interest!

One thing that would be handy is if you placed a small square indicating the grid size somewhere out of the way? Similar to Tor's maps.

Quote Originally Posted by kylania View Post
    Beautiful! Consider this post as sufficient interest!

One thing that would be handy is if you placed a small square indicating the grid size somewhere out of the way? Similar to Tor's maps.
    If you look very carefully there is such a square in the bottom right just above the bushes

So the grid is getting ready to ambush the party?

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    So the grid is getting ready to ambush the party?
    Exactly!

Thanks for sharing

Here's a couple more. The first one is for 'Haayon's Camp' and the second one is for 'Bears and Bows'
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; July 9th, 2015 at 16:24.

I believe the proper word is "yoink".

Thanks, Zacchaeus! I had a few maps I grabbed to fit some of these encounters but were usually off in one way or another. These are perfect.

Here's three more. The first can be used for all three 'The Long Road' encounters and 'Bloody Treasure'. The Second one could be used for 'Uthgardt Vengeance' and any of a number of Random encounters. The third is just for random encounters.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; July 10th, 2015 at 15:48.

Thread Information