5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 38 of 58 First ... 28363738394048 ... Last
    Update to v2.9.17 - Buoyant Witch

Announcement:

Minor but impactful visual adjustments to window frames. I changed the border style, added headers back in and introduced a new, de-saturated red color tone that is easy on the eyes and doesn't pop out like previous iterations of frame headers did.
    I felt like windows were too floaty and needed more of a visual anchor. Please let me know what you think of the change.

Here's a preview:
    Showcase

Download:

Fantasy Grounds Forge
    (Run an update using the FG Client if you're already subscribed):
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/12/view

GitHub:
    https://github.com/SirMotte/FGU-Theme-Hearth/releases
    Last edited by SirMotte; January 25th, 2023 at 22:09.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Hello. I was looking at this theme and I noticed some of the fonts are very dark and some are not readable (calendar and clock adjuster output). I use the Colorful language ext so maybe that is the issue. Is there a way to change the font color? It maybe this is the way it should look? Finally, I see some of the icons on the right (shops and B9) look different but I assume that is depended on the author creating an icon for the theme.

I am using a lot of ext so maybe it is a conflict?

I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Below is a screen shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Hello. I was looking at this theme and I noticed some of the fonts are very dark and some are not readable (calendar and clock adjuster output). I use the Colorful language ext so maybe that is the issue. Is there a way to change the font color? It maybe this is the way it should look? Finally, I see some of the icons on the right (shops and B9) look different but I assume that is depended on the author creating an icon for the theme.

CAC and Fireside are overriding this theme for those fonts.
    Fireside has the option to use lighter fonts, so you need to pick the light font theme in there.

Hi nephranka, thanks for giving my theme a go .

Like MrDDT said, Chat Asethetics Configurator overwrites my Chat Font and Icon settings. It comes with a light font setting in the options menu, but still overwrites my carefully chosen font weight and colors.

I'm unfamiliar with fireside, but if it overwrites my theme (has a higher loadorder) there is nothing I can do. Make sure to follow the extensions instructions as it seems to be compatible if you do so and choose what you want and how you want it, eg. only overwrite my chat icons but keep my font settings.

The calendar should be fine, even with moon tracker active. I'll double check this this weekend.

Which Shop Extension are you using? I do support one made by Bayne and one made by mattekure.

Clock adjuster should be fine as well. I'll check if anything changed recently that may interfere.

As far as I remember, Bratch9 stuff should be covered. It seems like he uses a different logo definition for the encumbrance tweak module. I'll try to contact him regarding this.

Best would be, if you write down what extensions you're using so I have a better idea of what may be interfering or needs support by the theme.
    Last edited by SirMotte; January 27th, 2023 at 15:27.

Thank you both for the assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Hi nephranka, thanks for giving my theme a go .

Like MrDDT said, Chat Asethetics Configurator overwrites my Chat Font and Icon settings. It comes with a light font setting in the options menu, but still overwrites my carefully chosen font weight and colors.

I'm unfamiliar with fireside, but if it overwrites my theme (has a higher loadorder) there is nothing I can do. Make sure to follow the extensions instructions as it seems to be compatible if you do so and choose what you want and how you want it, eg. only overwrite my chat icons but keep my font settings.

The calendar should be fine, even with moon tracker active. I'll double check this this weekend.

Which Shop Extension are you using? I do support one made by Bayne and one made by mattekure.

Clock adjuster should be fine as well. I'll check if anything changed recently that may interfere.

As far as I remember, Bratch9 stuff should be covered. It seems like he uses a different logo definition for the encumbrance tweak module. I'll try to contact him regarding this.

Best would be, if you write down what extensions you're using so I have a better idea of what may be interfering or needs support by the theme.

CAC and fireside have been sorted out and it fixed the clock and calendar. Thanks!

I am using the one made by mattekure but it looks off in color so I assumed it was not updated. He did recently change his icon.

CAC and fireside have been sorted out and it fixed the clock and calendar. Thanks!

I am using the one made by mattekure but it looks off in color so I assumed it was not updated. He did recently change his icon.
    Glad you got that sorted. I'll check on mattekures module as well, should be an easy fix.

I assume there is no option for increasing the general font size like on the character sheet? It could be my scaleui is part of the issue here too.

I assume there is no option for increasing the general font size like on the character sheet? It could be my scaleui is part of the issue here too.
    You can use fireside ext you got for this. If you need help let me know

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    You can use fireside ext you got for this. If you need help let me know
    Thanks. I will hit you up in discord.

Thread Information