DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 86 of 144 First ... 3676848586878896136 ... Last
    Resolve Points.
    After a level up from 2 to 3, all characters suddenly had 1 of 1 Resolve Points. After a restart they all had 1 of 5.
    Full rest in the combat tracker did nothing. I had to do a full rest on each character individually.

Formatting bug: the longarms from the Core Rule Book (Longarms - Disintegrator, Longarms - Flame, Longarms - Cryo, etc.) are listed in the Items- Weapons table as "Long Arms". It should be one word.
    I noticed it because it causes the category to not merge the weapons of the same type with other modules, it considers Long Arms and Longarms to be 2 different categories.

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    Formatting bug: the longarms from the Core Rule Book (Longarms - Disintegrator, Longarms - Flame, Longarms - Cryo, etc.) are listed in the Items- Weapons table as "Long Arms". It should be one word.
    I noticed it because it causes the category to not merge the weapons of the same type with other modules, it considers Long Arms and Longarms to be 2 different categories.
    Thanks for reporting this. I will get that fixed and in the update for next week.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

In the last 2 sessions we observed some new issues:

1.) When clicking the accept button for movement the token would be deleted instead.
    2.) The tokens had LoS issues even though LoS was clean from the GM's perspective, like walls where there weren't any (the tokens couldn't move nor see past LoS walls that weren't there).
    3.) Tokens getting stuck in walls, not able to move in any direction until the GM intervened.

No extensions were loaded.

Are you running on the Live or Test version for your game?

Just want to be sure we're looking at the right code; and I believe the token stuck in wall is already fixed in the Test version.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Are you running on the Live or Test version for your game?
    Just want to be sure we're looking at the right code; and I believe the token stuck in wall is already fixed in the Test version.
    Regards,
    JPG
    It's the Live version.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Resolve Points.
    After a level up from 2 to 3, all characters suddenly had 1 of 1 Resolve Points. After a restart they all had 1 of 5.
    Full rest in the combat tracker did nothing. I had to do a full rest on each character individually.
    I've tested with 2 new characters and 1 old one and the resolve points were at the correct levels. Are you able replicate this with specific steps? As for the number of resolve points, the PCs can click and edit the box directly to set their Resolve points.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

@jrock1,

Any example campaign and steps to recreate would be very useful for us to be able to recreate and track down any issues with this.

Regards,
    JPG

I started a new test campaign with all available sourcebooks loaded (for players and gm), Critical hit/miss decks, Deck of Many Worlds, Starfinder Effects and Effect Spells, Fly free or Die Ap 1+2 (player+gm), Dead Suns (only players, I give access to items from AP we already played) and Starfinder Society Pregens for testing level-up.
    Strangely all was ok. I will let you know when the players level up the next time and something goes wrong.
    I don't know what happened here, but I can assure you this really happened.

Regards, Loco

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    I started a new test campaign with all available sourcebooks loaded (for players and gm), Critical hit/miss decks, Deck of Many Worlds, Starfinder Effects and Effect Spells, Fly free or Die Ap 1+2 (player+gm), Dead Suns (only players, I give access to items from AP we already played) and Starfinder Society Pregens for testing level-up.
    Strangely all was ok. I will let you know when the players level up the next time and something goes wrong.
    I don't know what happened here, but I can assure you this really happened.

Regards, Loco
    No problem, just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing a step to replicate it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information