5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    From the first post in this thread: "We aim to have the booking system open for GM event submissions the third week in February." That is still our aim. So that means sometime this week.

We'll provide announcements when it is ready for GM event submission.
    I'm tuning in very late. Will take a look to see if I can host a session or three. Would be an add-on prob after the initial posting. And if I can't run anything, hey, I'll show up to fill a table for another GM!

Thanks for running this, as always.

P.S. Finally experienced a Unity game last weekend for a D&D classic adventure and the LOS map was a fun feature indeed.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

FG Con 16 is now open for GM event submissions – you can find GM guidelines here: https://www.fg-con.com/information/gm-guidelines/ which includes a link to a PDF file that steps the GM through how to register and submit their game. Please read the guidelines and follow the steps in the PDF to submit your event. And remember - as a GM submitting your game you must enter the times in the GMT/UTC 0 time zone - the event submission form won't read your profile timezone, but once the event is approved, prospective players will see the even time adjust to their profile time zone.

FG Con 16 is the first time when we’ll have games being ran on two different versions of Fantasy Grounds – Unity (FGU) and Classic (FGC). It’s expected that most games will be ran using FGU, but there is nothing stopping a GM running a game using FGC – just please be very clear that your players need FG Classic to join your game, and you will need your own Ultimate license to run games, there isn’t a Standard to Ultimate upgrade like there has been in previous years.

To run a game at FG Con you must have an Ultimate license for the version you’re going to use. For FGU SmiteWorks are offering a free three month Ultimate license subscription to those running events, for FGC there is no offer and you must own a FGC Ultimate license to run a game on FGC at FG Con 16.

The free three month FGU Ultimate license is handled through a SmiteWorks portal, with a unique code provided by the FG Con admins once your submitted event has been reviewed and approved. If you wish to take advantage of this please email [email protected] requesting your code, include your FG Con username so we can match your request to an event.

Any questions regarding FG Con please post below or email [email protected]. A big thanks in advance to all those who will take part!
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 25th, 2021 at 13:44.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Looks like yet again, I am the first to submit adventure for FG Con (like I did the for the first one!)
    And it's the first one approved too!

Thanks for running an event at FG Con 16!

Alain heartily approves of this event!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Having some issues with updating some low level files on the FG Con server - it's down for hopefully just a short time. I'll post again when it's back up.

Having some issues with updating some low level files on the FG Con server - it's down for hopefully just a short time. I'll post again when it's back up.
    FG Con website is now back online...

And it's the first one approved too!

Thanks for running an event at FG Con 16!

Alain heartily approves of this event!

Congrats to Doswelk for being first yet again.

Really at this point it'd be discourteous not to let him be first. He's the President Pro Tem of the Senate...the Chairman of the Board...
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; February 26th, 2021 at 02:03.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Just a heads up, AL event submission will be a little different (your games will still be listed on the FG site). I'm going to pass along the information soon and also give it to Trenloe so it's publicly available in another couple of days
    Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventurers League Consultant
    Organizer, DungeonMaster , and TTRPG Gamer

1. Use the FG Con designated Discord server for in-session communications.
    I would like to run Syrinscape with my games, will the Discord server be boosted for the event to provide better audio quality?

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    I would like to run Syrinscape with my games, will the Discord server be boosted for the event to provide better audio quality?
    I notice the same audio quality problem with Discord. (Teamspeak could be boosted to higher levels and worked better for audio quality.) I don't even know if it's possible to boost audio quality with Discord (I've looked unsuccessfully myself).

That said, Gwydion has workarounds; here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w74bjbqk244

He recently posted this solution for Discord by another user: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1FlHRjthc

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    We'll be using the Fantasy Grounds Discord server which is currently boosted to level 1 - allowing 128kbps.it won’t be specifically boosted beyond that for FG Con 16.

Thread Information