DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
    ShakyLuigi, WyrdGM: Could you please provide the extension in some way? Are you still testing it/developing it or in need for some automation? At the moment I am updating my Enemy Within campaign to the new 4th Edition version, it would be nice to check if I could also use the modules with morecore...
    From Space, hm? I heard it is pretty cold out there that time of year...

I think I've gotten as far as I can get with this project. I just keep hitting challenges I can't solve within a reasonable time.
    I'll see if I can manage to post the extension I've made so far on this thread within a short time. I just need to clean up the files a bit as I have quite a bit of "junk" files as reference at the moment.

Hi Luigi, thanks. Would be very nice.

I started some time ago with Warhammer 1st Ed campaigns and am moving all my campaigns now to Warhammer 2ed and have a development branch which maybe someday work also completely for 4th (still missing the Numbers in the skills and some fields).

In the end, I also tried to use CoreRPG and MoreCore as Basis. By now I would say I do not need all of the fields and automation offered by 2nd (which is really great). But for my style of prepping adventures I am into much more lightweight NPC-sheets. I even wrote an extension to 2nd to reduce the NPC data and inserted the "notes" field from CoreRPG and MoreCore again. Even after many hours of platesting, I am not fully sure if I would go rather with MoreCore and begin from scratch to program the few things I need or if I stick with 2nd, maybe "extend" it to be a little more lightwight on some objects.

Best Regards

Okey, this took a lot longer than it should have, but work and other private matters came in the way.

I've tried to remove all of the junk files that I've used underways, but there are probably more things to remove.

This extension is by no means finished, but I feel I've reached the limits of my abilities, and if someone wishes to carry on the work they are more than welcome to.
    All I ask is if this is used as a basis for an extension, that I am credited for the work that I did. Otherwise feel free to do what you want.
    If there are things I can help with, questions to how I was thinking or other clarifications, feel free to ask. I will help to the best of my abilities.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ShakyLuigi View Post
    Okey, this took a lot longer than it should have, but work and other private matters came in the way.

I've tried to remove all of the junk files that I've used underways, but there are probably more things to remove.

This extension is by no means finished, but I feel I've reached the limits of my abilities, and if someone wishes to carry on the work they are more than welcome to.
    All I ask is if this is used as a basis for an extension, that I am credited for the work that I did. Otherwise feel free to do what you want.
    If there are things I can help with, questions to how I was thinking or other clarifications, feel free to ask. I will help to the best of my abilities.
    I can't run it in the more core ruleset (FGU & FGC).

Thanks in advance!

I cannot run it either unless I decompress the extension into a folder. Even though, I am getting different kind of errors once it works.

The extension have been compressed with RAR compression. It needs to be ZIP compression.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Reupload extension with zip compression

Hi, it works nicely for me. Thank you very much for uploading. I unrared/rezipped it so others could run it "out of the box". -> see two posts below
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iiivsion; September 23rd, 2020 at 21:05. Reason: removed attachment due to wrong zipping

Quote Originally Posted by iiivsion View Post
    Hi, it works nicely for me. Thank you very much for uploading. I unrared/rezipped it so others could run it "out of the box".

Warhammer_4.ext
    Sorry, but I have to tell you that you rezipped it wrong. You rezipped the folder. In order to make it work, you have to compress the content of the folder.

Anyway, I am getting different kind of error the first time I create a character or I click on the Main tab.

01.jpg
    02.jpg

[QUOTE=iiivsion;543789]Hi, it works nicely for me. Thank you very much for uploading. I unrared/rezipped it so others could run it "out of the box".
    now zipped the right way ->
    Warhammer_4.ext

Thread Information