DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    How hard would it be to get this to work with other CoreRPG rulesets?
    i think more difficult than you would want. If you know XML then the 5e template is super helpful, the one Nickademus made
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    i think more difficult than you would want. If you know XML then the 5e template is super helpful, the one Nickademus made
    That's usually the case haha.

I'm using the new SW module 4.5 and Core 3.0 and the Rippers ext 2.4 and the button doesn't appear on the Effects window?

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    I'm using the new SW module 4.5 and Core 3.0 and the Rippers ext 2.4 and the button doesn't appear on the Effects window?
    Cannot reproduce the issue, the button shows up correctly. Can you use /version slashcommand and post the result here?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

DOH! You have to turn it on at the load screen, I didn't see that... working ok now, sorry.

I get a mixed result from applying modifiers. I used a [Strength -1, MeleeDamage -1] and it did nothing. But applying Fervor gave me the [MeleeDamage +1]. The Strength worked with the raw trait role, but not with a melee damage roll. Are the effects limited, is there some rules we need to use? Am I using the right key words I got them from an article I found and the existing mods in the Effects table.

Wow I love that kind of extension! But it would be nice if it was working on core and pathfinder

hey, I just tried to use this in 4.5 and i got this repeating error
    Code:
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (duration) anchoring to uncalculated control (label) in windowclass (effectsmall)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (duration) anchoring to uncalculated control (label) in windowclass (effectsmall)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (duration) in windowclass (effectsmall)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (duration) in windowclass (effectsmall)

Currently Running:

I am trying to use this extension for 3.3.1 and the Global Effects box is showing up empty. The mod is activated and I have the current SW Global Effects_v0.3 version.

Am I doing something wrong possibly?

Thanks in advence

Quote Originally Posted by David32780 View Post
    I am trying to use this extension for 3.3.1 and the Global Effects box is showing up empty. The mod is activated and I have the current SW Global Effects_v0.3 version.

Am I doing something wrong possibly?

Thanks in advence
    The extension just gives you the ability to use them, it does not give you actual effects, so no nothing is wrong.

Currently Running:

Thread Information