FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Nice work though it only works on round tokens not square

I confirm. Is it possible to get it working with square tokens?

edit. This is mostly a problem for Player Characters, as their portraits are square.
    Last edited by Szabtom; November 24th, 2018 at 10:59.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Nice work though it only works on round tokens not square
    I'm not seeing a problem with square tokens.

What ruleset are you using?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

First I tried in CoreRPG, that is where I noticed the square problem.
    Now I tried the 5e sample campaign and it seems to work fine there.
    To replicate the issue I booted the CoreRPG campaign again - and it works now!
    I am messing around with extensions now so I may have been careless and left something activated. Not sure...

I'm using 5e, the crowns are appearing on some but not all tokens, squares was the obvious common factor the only other I can think of is the players are using portraits as tokens. I will do some screen shots when I'm on my PC

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    try setting token scaling to 80% as celestian has in his examples.
    Good point! If you have scaling at a weird setting that could be the problem. Zoom in and if you see a tiny crown that's the issue.

This is a widget placed on a token similarly to the RIP token and I've seen the same behavior there before when I had a map with a really odd scale setting.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

100% is not a weird setting ��
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    100% is not a weird setting ��
    I wasn't saying 100% is a weird setting. I've tested in 100%, 80% and off and they all worked for square and circle.

I have had some odd scale settings (manually fiddling with token scale) that has caused the widgets to be so small you think they aren't there until you zoom in really close.
    ---

i did have 100% scaling but changing it to 80% didn't make a difference. The attached screen shoot shows which tokens its working with and which don't

Teh tokens images that don't work are all supplied by my players and are the same images that they used as portraits, could it be a .png token image issue not playing with .jpg crown?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information