5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 67 of 91 First ... 1757656667686977 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritoxin View Post
    So I am having a similar issue to arcanjl, the whole missing the add line button on audio triggers thing. Figured out, as you had surmised, that it was one of my extensions doing that; "Player Agency" to be specific. So I guess my question is, how would I go about rectifying that? Really just asking for a direction to look in on making these work together since they don't seem to. Which is a shame because I really like both extensions. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
    He's intercepting chat code, same as I do. You can only have one. What FG needs is a proper hook so more than one extension can get at it. If there was an easy fix I'd have done it
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    He's intercepting chat code, same as I do. You can only have one. What FG needs is a proper hook so more than one extension can get at it. If there was an easy fix I'd have done it
    Thanks for the info, guess I'll pick up this extension later whenever they're compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Looks like JPG is going to add some hooks that might resolve this

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post625698

Not sure when it will come in but if it's in the current beta it'll be a bit before the extension can be updated.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Does this work when I want to stream the sound to discord using this guide? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1FlHRjthc&t=1s
    I want to use cast effects in the chatwindow and so on but my players should not need to download more software. So I would like to use all the features here with discord. Does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by lichtbringer View Post
    Does this work when I want to stream the sound to discord using this guide? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1FlHRjthc&t=1s
    I want to use cast effects in the chatwindow and so on but my players should not need to download more software. So I would like to use all the features here with discord. Does it work?
    Yes that will work. I used that for years. But now we moved to zoom and I just share my sound. Super easy and I get to see my players :-)

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Yes that will work. I used that for years. But now we moved to zoom and I just share my sound. Super easy and I get to see my players :-)
    Great! I just installed everything and want to test it but there is no audo button or something like that in my button list of the dnd module. I have characters, notes, images, etc. but in all tutorial videos there is also an audio button. What did I do wrong? I have audio overseer in the options menu.

Quote Originally Posted by lichtbringer View Post
    Great! I just installed everything and want to test it but there is no audo button or something like that in my button list of the dnd module. I have characters, notes, images, etc. but in all tutorial videos there is also an audio button. What did I do wrong? I have audio overseer in the options menu.
    Ha! That is the most common asked question

Go to options - sidebar - and turn that baby on

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Ha! That is the most common asked question

Go to options - sidebar - and turn that baby on
    Thank you! So much to learn

Now I can't get the link in FG to work. When I copy paste it to a browser the sound plays. I am running a lokal syrinscape fantasy player linked to my discord.
    syrinscape-fantasy:elements/ .....

Test channel has the AudioOVerseer v1.5 with the updates CoreRPG chat hooks. Should alleviate the conflicts with the other extensions that interact with chat also. Please feel free to test it out. I'll push it to live once the big CoreRPG update is released.
    ---

Thread Information