5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Hello! I am trying to print a custom campaign that I made, but the program generate the print with the story entries unsorted. For example the adventure starts with "0.01 Introduction" but the print starts in "1.04 Goblins watchers" and this isn't the only wrong entry order. Anybody notice that or know a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by solomani View Post
    Yes, it is. It printed out the hoard golem but not the void dragon though it did capture the encounter info :
    Attachment 34130

If I click (or scroll down to the NPC section) the hoard golem pops up, but the void dragon is not there though it does have a link - link to the
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rd...Ssbx7VxnQikwFn
    Any help? Being able to print saves me a lot of time since I tend to publish this on my blog and eventually get them published. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by solomani View Post
    Any help? Being able to print saves me a lot of time since I tend to publish this on my blog and eventually get them published. Thanks.
    Figured it out. The missing mobs were "uncategorised" once I fixed that, all worked.

Trying to use this, it sounds very interesting. But I get a short FG logo with an exclamation mark when I start this and nothing more. So I'm overlooking something. I do have FGC and FGU on this computer and the logo I see i the FGU logo. Tried uninstalling FGU, but that's not the issue. What am I missing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    Trying to use this, it sounds very interesting. But I get a short FG logo with an exclamation mark when I start this and nothing more. So I'm overlooking something. I do have FGC and FGU on this computer and the logo I see i the FGU logo. Tried uninstalling FGU, but that's not the issue. What am I missing?
    Right click on the program and make sure it is not Blocked by Windows. Double check any anti-virus programs to make sure it isn't blocked there either.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Right click on the program and make sure it is not Blocked by Windows. Double check any anti-virus programs to make sure it isn't blocked there either.
    Already accepted a pop-up from Windows if I wanted to run a program from an unknown publisher and checked the viruskiller. But chances are it somehow still got blocked by Windows indeed. It’s for my own good . Will check.

Checked, (un)fortunately it was not blocked. Tried a different PC with a different setup and different virus killer. Tried another unzip tool since the Windows version sometimes corrupts files. It just stops after the splash screen and some loading progress.

Could someone download and check the current version? I would like to be certain the problem is at my end. Thanks.
    Last edited by Milmoor; May 13th, 2020 at 09:37.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    Checked, (un)fortunately it was not blocked. Tried a different PC with a different setup and different virus killer. Tried another unzip tool since the Windows version sometimes corrupts files. It just stops after the splash screen and some loading progress.

Could someone download and check the current version? I would like to be certain the problem is at my end. Thanks.
    Can you post a screenshot of what you see when you launch FGPrintTool.exe? Maybe something will jump out at us from that.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Can you post a screenshot of what you see when you launch FGPrintTool.exe? Maybe something will jump out at us from that.
    Sure:
    2020-05-12 20_13_49-FGPrintTool.png

The bar below fills with green and the screen just disappears before it gets to the end of the bar.

Blog Entries
    I see a similar issue reported for a different Unity app where there is a conflict with a Citrix driver. Uninstalling the Citrix driver supposedly corrects it and newer versions of Unity allow a re-build which avoids the conflict as well. Do you happen to have Citrix installed on your system?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/53593...6911746879022/

Thread Information