5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    I have downloaded the Mac version, I add all the data and click the button and nothing happens. Am I missing something?

Blog Entries
    Can you tell if the HTML Output file is built in the directory and location that you specified? If so, can you open that file in your web browser and print it out?

Well both the Windows and Linux versions fails to run under emulation in FreeBSD. Sigh... I expected as much. This new Unity version is going to really mess me up. I'm just moaning here I fully understand that I'm the only guy here that doesn't use Windows a Mac -or- Linux... Hey SmiteWorks wanna "hire" me to do some UNIX ports?... Will work for an NDA and source code

WINE is how I get FG to run and yes I've pretty much followed the guides for running it that are on the website. Little different for FreeBSD but the principles are the same. Pretty sure that my problem is you making use of DirectX11 in the character printer and I don't have support for that yet... Also looks like there is a 64bit DLL call in there as well and the wine I'm using under FreeBSD is 32bit only. But I haven't looked into that deeply. I could send in the errors but it's such an edge case that I don't think it worth either of our time. I'm just hoping the new Unity version will run on the 64bit version of wine for FreeBSD but it's so buggy (wine64 is) that I'm not holding my breath. If not I can always fire up a VM... I only have 16 CPU's on this box I *guess* I can get by with 14 or so after I give 2 to a VM...
    Last edited by [email protected]; December 12th, 2017 at 03:34.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    WINE is how I get FG to run and yes I've pretty much followed the guides for running it that are on the website. Little different for FreeBSD but the principles are the same. Pretty sure that my problem is you making use of DirectX11 in the character printer and I don't have support for that yet... Also looks like there is a 64bit DLL call in there as well and the wine I'm using under FreeBSD is 32bit only. But I haven't looked into that deeply. I could send in the errors but it's such an edge case that I don't think it worth either of our time. I'm just hoping the new Unity version will run on the 64bit version of wine for FreeBSD but it's so buggy (wine64 is) that I'm not holding my breath. If not I can always fire up a VM... I only have 16 CPU's on this box I *guess* I can get by with 14 or so after I give 2 to a VM...
    You only have to do without the 2 cpus while the VM is running!

Is there a way to get this expanded for other games like Castles and Crusades?

Quote Originally Posted by vainazzo View Post
    Is there a way to get this expanded for other games like Castles and Crusades?
    From post #1: "You should be able to look at those files (the deadlands and 5E ones may be the easiest to follow) and build your own XSL sheets or modify the ones included."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello all!!

Please, how can i talk with some FG's developer about some problems with mutiple screens suport!?

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelungo View Post
    Hello all!!

Please, how can i talk with some FG's developer about some problems with mutiple screens suport!?
    You could start with a post in the "The House of Healing (Customer support)" section of the forums. Also make sure you do a search to see if your question has already been addressed in another post.
    ChumSlinger
    Guaranteed fresh, 100% Grade A Nerd

Thread Information