5E Character Create Playlist
Page 31 of 132 First ... 2129303132334181131 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by notrealdan View Post
    From here, it sounds like Alpha to be put out during the party in Florida this summer, Beta roughly 2 months later, and full release in December. If all goes well.
    Thx

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Sorry if we've already talked about it, but would it be possible for a strechgoal to propose new rulesets (yes, I'm talking about you Chaosium's Runequest, and you Modiphius's Star Trek !).

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhunt3r View Post
    Sorry if we've already talked about it, but would it be possible for a strechgoal to propose new rulesets (yes, I'm talking about you Chaosium's Runequest, and you Modiphius's Star Trek !).
    I wouldn't be holding out hope for startrek, well atleast not until after modiphius get their conan ruleset done... it has been over 12 months since they started on that with no end in sight... so...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhunt3r View Post
    I think anything is possible, but the timeframe for development of a ruleset probably doesn't fit well in the KS timeline. Besides, most rulesets originate as community projects that reach a level of maturity and professionalism that then they become official/supported rulesets.

But, it never hurts to ask

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Targeted kickstarters for specific rulesets might be the best approach. That way we can see if there is enough interest to support any given system and fail prior to making any commitment if there is not enough customer interest. If there is, then we can have those funds guaranteed in order to hire or contract someone to do the development.

Since almost anything in a stretch goal will take additional time to develop and deliver, here's my thought... Anything offered in stretch goals could come with the caveat that those would be developed and delivered *after* the initial, full release of FGU. That way "phase 1" doesn't need to be delayed, and the stretch goals sort of become features that are promised to be next on the list. That could open up more possibilities for interesting stretch goals, if we don't have to worry about them delaying the initial FGU release.

Question on Veteran Ultimate: How do we tell you we are veterans to ultimate? Order Number?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Niven81 View Post
    Question on Veteran Ultimate: How do we tell you we are veterans to ultimate? Order Number?
    By the date you should be able to find in your Order history?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Niven81 View Post
    We will ask for your license key and match based on that.

I started looking up FantasyGrounds today based on a recommendation of some people I know. I'm very much interested in the Unity edition but if I purchase an ultimate license now it would be $149+30 (179) as opposed to the $135 as a newcomer. Is there going to be a Kickstarter tier where you can get access to the older edition until unity comes at a reasonable discount?

Thread Information