DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 78 of 96 First ... 2868767778798088 ... Last
    For what it's worth I preferred the original die size, but larger dice just take getting used to for my part. The ideal IMO would be to permit the application's user to scale the die tray to personal taste, and then everyone can be happy with the size of the dice on their screens. (:

question about doors that I ran into when working on adding in the occludes on a map. How do you do a double door I have a map which has two big stable doors next to each other and I'm having trouble getting the 2nd adjacent door in since you have no wall or anything in between the two doors and all attempts at trying to draw a 2nd door are causing the lines to merge o4r a gap to form when I try making 2 doors next to each other/ I haven't seen any videos with any tips on how to do a double door any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    question about doors that I ran into when working on adding in the occludes on a map. How do you do a double door I have a map which has two big stable doors next to each other and I'm having trouble getting the 2nd adjacent door in since you have no wall or anything in between the two doors and all attempts at trying to draw a 2nd door are causing the lines to merge o4r a gap to form when I try making 2 doors next to each other/ I haven't seen any videos with any tips on how to do a double door any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    I create the first one as a rectangle, then start a second door rectangle by clicking on one of the first door corners. With snap on it works well for me. I've not had any problems with the two doors having one set of lines that are colinear (which can cause problems other times).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    Thanks
    See videos Twenty Nine, Thirty and Thirty One linked in the first post. I just make one cccluder for any door double or otherwise.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Apologies if this has already been asked, searching for a related topic led me here: How do I update image pathing? The campaign files for the current one I am running have gotten to be a lot and it takes too long to find new images I put in the folder. Trying to reorganize into subfolders has broken the image links. Refresh doesn't update, and I cannot find a way to target the new subfolders to get all the custom token images and maps to refresh (especially the ones I've already drawn occluders). Hindsight, create the subfolders before importing from assets. Thanks!

Indeed, don't move images that you have already linked. You'll probably need to put the ones you moved back where they were in order to get the occluder information back. (Don't rename them either).

You can relink them from their new folder but you'll lose any occluders etc that you have on them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    After you have LOS info, you can right click on the image layer and choose to export metadata. That creates an XML file that you can remove around with the image files to any folder you want and it will be auto imported with the image from your assets when you add it to your campaign.

I added a new video showing how to use the new dice for damage types feature just released. Link is in the first post.

Hello all,
    How do edit a specialization on a character sheet? I have a player that chose the wrong origin on a Sorcerer. I don't see an edit for the Origin.

Thanks in advance

OOPS, Found it! Just drag and drop the new Origin on the character sheet for anyone that doesn't already know.
    Last edited by Weepdrag; October 29th, 2022 at 23:59.
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

Is there a way to use a light effect on a map or is there a mechanism to turn lights on or off during play (i.e. players light a fireplace, etc)? I have lights placed on the map already but, in an OFF state.
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

Thread Information