STAR TREK 2d20
Page 21 of 111 First ... 1119202122233171 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Amatiste View Post
    Hello.

We are using Traveller MGT2 1.1.1 Classic. I am making a character, and the drag and drop for the skills sporadically stops working. I noticed it forst when I was adding Gun Combat (Slug), I dragged it over, and then dragged it over again, and it duplicated (see attached.) I tested it, and it seemed to not do that from the module skill list, only from the right side button menu skill list. But then, I added a profession skill specialization from the module list, and it duplicated it there. Then Roommate tested and saw it did it with animals.Attachment 36607

Thanks,

Amatiste
    Hi Amatiste,

Thanks for taking then time to report this and research it.

I'll give this a test tomorrow (it's later midnight:45 here), and I'll get it added to v1.1.3 which I'm working on at the moment.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi Chap,

I've been using the MGT2E ruleset with the CSC supplement and everything is working great for my campaign. Awesome stuff!

I'm using FGU and it currently has the v1.1.2 MGT2E ruleset loaded and I've been creating an NPC. All seems to work just fine. Added a weapon and rolled to test; all good. However, when I've rolled on attributes, it seems to pick up the name of one of the other NPCs (an animal I'd created and stuck on a combat tracker).

Screenshot 2020-06-19 at 20.18.46.png

In the console window, instead of the normal name and roll it says something like...

Oieit'aiy 02: [CHARACTERISTIC] npc_education_mod [-1] [vs Diff. 8]

(Oieit'aiy is the animal NPC I created previously)

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by lawsonj2019 View Post
    Hi Chap,

I've been using the MGT2E ruleset with the CSC supplement and everything is working great for my campaign. Awesome stuff!

I'm using FGU and it currently has the v1.1.2 MGT2E ruleset loaded and I've been creating an NPC. All seems to work just fine. Added a weapon and rolled to test; all good. However, when I've rolled on attributes, it seems to pick up the name of one of the other NPCs (an animal I'd created and stuck on a combat tracker).

Screenshot 2020-06-19 at 20.18.46.png

In the console window, instead of the normal name and roll it says something like...

Oieit'aiy 02: [CHARACTERISTIC] npc_education_mod [-1] [vs Diff. 8]

(Oieit'aiy is the animal NPC I created previously)

Any ideas?
    Hi,

Thanks for reporting this.

Feels very odd

I will test tomorrow and have a look and see what's up.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks. There was nothing in the console. If you need any other info, just shout.

Possible bug?

Hi, in a combat FG classic threw up this error, any ideas?

On a related question where do add sub dermal amour to a character?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    Hi, in a combat FG classic threw up this error, any ideas?

On a related question where do add sub dermal amour to a character?
    Are you using 1.1.2 (live) or 1.1.3 (test)?

SubDermal is an item, drop it into the Inv and it should appear!

Cheers,
    MBM

Bug in 1.1.2

I saw that some 'creature' type NPCs have been added to the NPCs tab. When I click on them in that tab, it brings up their sheets, showing stats including various amounts of hit points.
    However.
    When I drag any of those creatures into the combat tracker, they arrive with 0 hits and die from even one point of damage.

This is true of all of the creatures (but NOT of user-generated ones: ie, if I make my own NPC, they will have correct stats in the CT).

Quote Originally Posted by Valkrist View Post
    Bug in 1.1.2

I saw that some 'creature' type NPCs have been added to the NPCs tab. When I click on them in that tab, it brings up their sheets, showing stats including various amounts of hit points.
    However.
    When I drag any of those creatures into the combat tracker, they arrive with 0 hits and die from even one point of damage.

This is true of all of the creatures (but NOT of user-generated ones: ie, if I make my own NPC, they will have correct stats in the CT).
    Hi Valkrist,

Thanks for letting me know about this. I'll get this fixed this weekend.

Cheers,
    MBM

I'm currently using V1.1.2 Ruleset

Ahh I was expecting subdernal armour to appear in the amour section, for its stackable properties, if it handles it automatically, so much the better.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    I'm currently using V1.1.2 Ruleset

Ahh I was expecting subdernal armour to appear in the amour section, for its stackable properties, if it handles it automatically, so much the better.
    It does stack, I made sure in (might be) 1.1.2 that it appeared, though it's probably 1.1.3 that it shows as well.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information