FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Thanks for that.

I notice that you wrote:

"It can be considered a special ability."

I think that I'm starting to zero in on my problem (and not for the first time, unfortunately):

I see, in the various codified RPGs like Pathfinder, the appearance of rigor... And then I come to expect it.

Another example just popped up in this current quest. I was trying to find the right place (Feat or Special Ability) to put "Swift Poisoning (Ex)". The first thing I found is that, even though it is listed under the Alchemist's Class Features, there is no separately-defined thing called "Swift Poisoning". There's "Swift Poison", and it has the same content. Ok, then what is "Swift Poison"? Is it a Feat or a Special Ability? It's neither. It's a Rogue Talent. What's a Talent? It's something that, apparently, only Rogues and a couple of other classes have.

Anyway, thanks very much for the additional explanations, I really appreciate it.

Cheers,

- s.west

p.s. Thanks for the Princess Bride excerpt.
    Last edited by swest; December 9th, 2020 at 18:02. Reason: p.s.

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    Thanks for that.
    I see, in the various codified RPGs like Pathfinder, the appearance of rigor... And then I come to expect it.
    @Blahness98,

I just looked at this post again, and I wanted to make sure it's not taken the wrong way.

When I talked about the 'appearance of rigor', I was talking about the various RPGs; certainly not your comment that "[Poison Resistance] can be considered a special ability."

I hope I didn't inadvertently offend.

Later,

- s.west

I didn't read it that way at all so no worries about any offense that might have been caused.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

I would like to say on behalf of my players and myself, Thank you very much for this expansive module. This is just amazing work. Just...wow. THANK YOU!!!

Thank you for this awesome work!

Updated to fix characters that Unity couldn't display such as multiplication symbol, angled apostrophe, angled quotes, em-dash, some weird hyphen.
    Also it's smaller due to better compression.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    @bmos you have a patreon?
    I used to, but it wasn't allowed under SmiteWorks license. Eventually they're adding donations to the Forge if you really want to leave a tip, but I'm just glad my work is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I used to, but it wasn't allowed under SmiteWorks license. Eventually they're adding donations to the Forge if you really want to leave a tip, but I'm just glad my work is appreciated
    Very much appreciated

Right now there seem to be only extensions at the forge. Will modules be added, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    Very much appreciated

Right now there seem to be only extensions at the forge. Will modules be added, too?
    I believe they are already allowed. However I haven't uploaded any as I'm not sure whether SRD content is allowed there.

Thread Information