DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 100 of 110 First ... 50909899100101102 ... Last
    Two Issues I found and was told to post:

Issue 1: Reached LV5 (LV4 Mechanic, Multiclassed LV1 Mystic on 5th LV). When added the Ability score increase, it increases it too much by default.

Int Score was 18 (10 Base, 6 from ranks on creation, +2 from choosing at INT and being Human. Increasing it should have been +1, giving me an INT score of 19. However, it instead gave me a +2 for an INT score of 20. I Think it might possibly be because of the Multiclass interfering with the calculation somehow, or because it didnt take the Human +2 into it, causing it to check it at 16 rather than 18.

Issue 2: Taking Damage to Strength doesnt modify your listed carrying capacity. It still bases it off of your normal score.

Base strength score is 11, equipped with a backpack it properly calculates my Capacity before being overburdened is 13. In a fight, I took -2 strength damage. The -2 showed on my sheet and was effecting all strength roles correctly. However, my calculated carrying capacity did not update to display what it should be, which would be 11.

Solarian Solar Manifestation - Solar Weapon and Armor Missing.png

Can someone point me in the direction of the Solar Weapon and Solar Armor Manifestations for the Solarian? I can only find the Solar Flare and Solar Shield (see the image attached (above)). This may be a bug (?)

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Solarian Solar Manifestation - Solar Weapon and Armor Missing.png

Can someone point me in the direction of the Solar Weapon and Solar Armor Manifestations for the Solarian? I can only find the Solar Flare and Solar Shield (see the image attached (above)). This may be a bug (?)
    Open the Solor Manifestion ability from the class record and go to other tab, they should be there.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    It is under Solor Manifestation (Su) you are looking under Stellar Revelation.

The original post you showed Solar Manifestatiin using Features from the sidebar. That section shows features added from other sources other than the Core rule book. The two shown were added in COM. Armor and Weapon are from the Core rule book .
    Last edited by Samarex; April 17th, 2020 at 23:55.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I'm I missing something, it doesn't exist on my end (v3.3.10); screenshot:
    Solarian Solar Manifestation - Solar Weapon and Armor Missing 03.png

I would say, create a new campaign, only load the Core Rulebook, and look at the class from there.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    I would say, create a new campaign, only load the Core Rulebook, and look at the class from there.
    Tried that, Samarex is researching. It appears to be happening to all end users.

but not the GM? Kind of a critical piece of information
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Getting this error on Starfinder startup in Classic.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:323: createChild: Invalid argument 1

This happens with no extensions running and I load any purchased modules other than the core rulebook for DM and Players. As soon as I add another module I get this error. I have tried Pact Worlds, Alien Archive, Dead Suns Part 1. I deleted and recreated the campaign from scratch and get this right when I load a module. If I exit and restart and the module is loaded I get this message, but I don't when the module isn't loaded.

Any advice?

Thread Information