Starfinder Playlist

Weapon Proficiency

So with the new update, none of my player's Weapon Proficiencies are working. Everything rolled says NONPROF -4 and I don't know how to fix it. I've tried opening up their classes and dragging over the Proficiencies again, I tried typing them in, I tried putting them under class abilities and feats also but no luck. Do I have to rebuild their characters from scratch for this to work?

Per the release notes (sticky post in this forum), you will need to delete your weapon proficiency feats and re-drop them (as feats).

[Proficiencies] Weapon Prof will need to be re-dropped to up date for the NON-Prof update.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Per the release notes (sticky post in this forum), you will need to delete your weapon proficiency feats and re-drop them (as feats).

[Proficiencies] Weapon Prof will need to be re-dropped to up date for the NON-Prof update.
    They can still be placed in the Proficiency Section, they just need re-dropped to update the record.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    They can still be placed in the Proficiency Section, they just need re-dropped to update the record.
    I'm sorry, I'm new enough to not understand this. re-dropped? Remove them from the list, and drag/drop them back in?

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeper View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm new enough to not understand this. re-dropped? Remove them from the list, and drag/drop them back in?
    Yes, Go Delete it from the Proficiency list and open feats and drag and drop it back in your Proficiency List.
    This will update the record.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information