DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 15 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Just introduced it to one of the other players... He absolutely LOVES the Action tab with 4 sections (and that items, spells, and weapons go to the correct tabs)

I noticed 1 more thing as I was redoing my character sheet. the + - (Expand & Collapse all) is missing on the items and other tabs.

Not sure if it can be done but it would be nice to have an 'add Spell Class' button on the weapons tab, so weapon or very combat oriented effects could be added there (Sneak attack, combat expertise, 2 weapon fighting...) things that I turn on and off in melee depending on the situation. (If added a + - would be good here too)
    I didn't add the expand/collapse to the other tabs because I thought it was not neccessary as you wouldn't have that many spells in there. Well, I personally never used those buttons even without the extension . I'll look into adding it if it's not breaking anyhting else.

My group is adding sneak attack and such in Others. I'll need to think about it - would lessen the needed clicks a bit and gives a better overview. This would be something a bit later down the line because it's trickier to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    I didn't add the expand/collapse to the other tabs because I thought it was not necessary as you wouldn't have that many spells in there. Well, I personally never used those buttons even without the extension . I'll look into adding it if it's not breaking anything else.

My group is adding sneak attack and such in Others. I'll need to think about it - would lessen the needed clicks a bit and gives a better overview. This would be something a bit later down the line because it's trickier to implement.
    I like the + - even in small view but I think it is because of this extension that a few nice coders put together really at my request. example: Labels.PNG So I can tell what each thing is without opening them.

obviously no + - is needed on the weapons tab unless you add the spell functionality. and for now any non item/spell powers are going to the Other tab for us as well

Its funny, looking back 30 - 40 years ago when I played D&D.. I was always hunting for the perfect character sheet, constantly rewriting my characters everytime they leveled... funny how things change and yet stay the same.

Thank you again for releasing this publicly, We love it!
    Last edited by Morenu; October 9th, 2022 at 17:42.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Would it be possible for you to look into Bmos's Malady tracker https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/54/view
    it has a compatibility issue with your sheet.
    they both run it is just the menu on that that extension adds to the sheet is not there.
    this extension makes tracking diseases and poisons easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimil508 View Post
    Would it be possible for you to look into Bmos's Malady tracker https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/54/view
    it has a compatibility issue with your sheet.
    they both run it is just the menu on that that extension adds to the sheet is not there.
    this extension makes tracking diseases and poisons easier.
    Sure can, very probably sometime next week.

ok I have a few things...

Fully updated, PF1e

works as far as I can tell with almost all of the 56 extensions we use. (Turn off Extra Actions, Hero Points and Malady tracker)

1) Conflict with Advanced effects & Extended Overlay AND extra actions (with ADV character sheet on) both work fine independent of each other. The error makes the top ACS section smaller and it can be scrolled up and down independant of the rest of the CS. Extra Actions bar floats in the middle on top of that window.
    Attachment 54618

No error If only 2 of the 3 are run together in any combo.

2) Hero points by Damned does not show up at all with ACS
    3) Malady tracker by BMOS does not show up on the main page

I like the ADV character sheet enough to run without those 3 extensions (we really only use 1).
    I found another conflict (doesn't break anything though)

BMOS's Advanced Effects. this allows permanent effects to be added to a PC on the combat tab as well as effects can also be added to items that will take effect when equipped or using it as an action. both Still work but The effect does not show up on the character sheet or on the item. but if I open the effect window, all of the info is there.

This is Advanced Effects loaded By itself and how it should look: Adv Effect Only.PNG

This is in our full game with 50+ extensions: Combat tab effect features.PNG

This is the Test mod with only Adv Effects and Adv Char sheet: Combat tab effect features confirm.PNG & Items effect features confirm.PNG
    Last edited by Morenu; October 23rd, 2022 at 02:27.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

I found another conflict (doesn't break anything though)

BMOS's Advanced Effects. this allows permanent effects to be added to a PC on the combat tab as well as effects can also be added to items that will take effect when equipped or using it as an action. both Still work but The effect does not show up on the character sheet or on the item. but if I open the effect window, all of the info is there.

This is Advanced Effects loaded By itself and how it should look: Adv Effect Only.PNG

This is in our full game with 50+ extensions: Combat tab effect features.PNG

This is the Test mod with only Adv Effects and Adv Char sheet: Combat tab effect features confirm.PNG & Items effect features confirm.PNG
    Are you sure you aren't misunderstanding how AE works? Item effects aren't supposed to show up in the character sheet combat tab. They just show up in the combat tracker when they're equipped.
    The combat tab and ability/feat lists are for effects that aren't linked to items.

Also there is an upstream issue with AE right now where you type in an effect and it shows up blank until you close and open the window. See the 5E thread for more info.

EDIT: looks like Celestian fixed it. i'll implement in this port as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Are you sure you aren't misunderstanding how AE works? Item effects aren't supposed to show up in the character sheet combat tab. They just show up in the combat tracker when they're equipped.
    The combat tab and ability/feat lists are for effects that aren't linked to items.

Also there is an upstream issue with AE right now where you type in an effect and it shows up blank until you close and open the window. See the 5E thread for more info.

EDIT: looks like Celestian fixed it. i'll implement in this port as well.
    Thx BMOS.

I know my pictures were a little confusing, but basically with only Adv effects loaded, both the combat tab effects AND the Item adv effects worked on the combat tracker and showed up properly in either the combat tab or item description respectively. when adv charsheet was also loaded, everything still worked BUT whatever effect was typed into the effect popup window Descriptions/conditions/modifiers would not show up on the combat tab or item effect lines. it would show [] only. but the effect would transfer to the combat tracker as it should and if you opened the [] effect's edit window, the effect would still be there as typed.

I will update & retest

.... Edit
    Tested and it is working correctly, Thanks!
    Last edited by Morenu; October 23rd, 2022 at 13:32.

Thx BMOS.

I know my pictures were a little confusing, but basically with only Adv effects loaded, both the combat tab effects AND the Item adv effects worked on the combat tracker and showed up properly in either the combat tab or item description respectively. when adv charsheet was also loaded, everything still worked BUT whatever effect was typed into the effect popup window Descriptions/conditions/modifiers would not show up on the combat tab or item effect lines. it would show [] only. but the effect would transfer to the combat tracker as it should and if you opened the [] effect's edit window, the effect would still be there as typed.

I will update & retest
    Just pushed that update now. I may have fixed it in a different way than Celestian did since their source code was not published yet.
    I'm surprised it was working for you when used solo, that was not working for me (at least not in all places as it seems to be now).
    Anyway, hopefully that fixed it
    Last edited by bmos; October 23rd, 2022 at 13:33.

Thanks bmos and Morenu.
    I actually posted this bug about some weeks ago in the AE thread but it may have gone unnoticed Good that it's fixed

I'm slowly coming back to extension/ruleset dev after some rest and other things. Got some few things on my plate to do and will hopefully post an update very soon.

Zarestia,

LOVE your character sheet! Here's to hoping you can get Hero Points to work!
    Also, how do you make the sheet look slick and black like you have in your pictures? Is there a control somewhere I have to toggle?

ChipDancer

Thread Information