DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 57 of 74 First ... 747555657585967 ... Last
    It is the right place and I'll add to the fix list. Thanks for reporting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (Map Pin Link Error)

I noticed when looking at the "Sword Coast Map" in the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, a majority of the red push pins links are incorrect, most of them pointing to the same thing in the area. I noticed in just east of Baldur's Gate shown elow is a screenshot of me highlighting an incorrect link. I'm currently up to date and not in Test or Dev mode.

Attachment 17868
    Last edited by APPR3NTIC3; February 11th, 2017 at 15:49.

Error when adding PC to Combat Tracker

Anyone know where to start to look to find the cause of this error?
    Attachment 17884
    I was adding a PC to the Combat tracker
    I have all of 5E Books and the following Extensions
    Attachment 17885
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Quote Originally Posted by bnickelsen View Post
    Anyone know where to start to look to find the cause of this error?
    Attachment 17884
    Attachment 17885
    if that's in the combat tracker, you might have a spell or ability that's missing one of its variables, perhaps on one of the NPCs?

[QUOTE=bnickelsen;320754]Anyone know where to start to look to find the cause of this error?

/QUOTE]
    Does it happen in a new campaign without extensions? How was the character created (drag/drop or manually entered). What kind of character is it (standard/home remodel/something else)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    You have several extensions in that list that do the same or almost the same thing and only one should be loaded - eg only one theme.
    You have other extensions there that are not for 5e.
    What extensions are you loading and if you load no extensions do you get the same error?

The Lair Assault adventures
    The first one Forge of the Dawn Titan has it's own nice Lair Assault Category, while the second one Talon of Umberlee is put into the Adventures category. Is it possible for them to share the same Lair Assault Category?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You have several extensions in that list that do the same or almost the same thing and only one should be loaded - eg only one theme.
    You have other extensions there that are not for 5e.
    What extensions are you loading and if you load no extensions do you get the same error?
    Sorry it took so long to reply but I had my big game last night. 11 players 4 remote. Disaster! Not strictly due to FG. Skype Failed us, took quite bit of time working out the bugs. and no sooner that that got cleaned up and working things blew up in FG. Could be related to the error listed above or just bum luck. Anyways this is about the original issue. I have spent all morning testing things and found a few things of note See attachment with related screen shots.

"Script Error: [string "DOEAlignmentGraph/Scripts/lsAGManager.lua"]:253: attempt to index a nil value"

I removed all Extensions from the extension folder. I redownloaded all of extensions that I was using. I made sure none were selected at the launch screen and started FG. No errors were detected. So I close and began adding extensions one at a time starting FG each time until I got the error. The info below is everything I have loaded at the point it started to happen.
    Observations: the error refers to Extension DOE: Alignment Graph. Looking at the alignment graph I noticed one PC that showed as “Unnamed”. So, my next step was to recreate the PC with a modified name to see if the new PC also caused the error to happen. And it did. So, I think there is something wrong in one piece of the PC. (See Below on the full build of this PC.)
    Attachment 17893
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Quote Originally Posted by APPR3NTIC3 View Post
    I noticed when looking at the "Sword Coast Map" in the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, a majority of the red push pins links are incorrect, most of them pointing to the same thing in the area. I noticed in just east of Baldur's Gate shown elow is a screenshot of me highlighting an incorrect link. I'm currently up to date and not in Test or Dev mode.
    This is actually correct. If you follow the link you will find that it links to a page which describes the whole area. Hence all of the pins links to the same page in the module.

Quote Originally Posted by B'naa View Post
    The Lair Assault adventures
    The first one Forge of the Dawn Titan has it's own nice Lair Assault Category, while the second one Talon of Umberlee is put into the Adventures category. Is it possible for them to share the same Lair Assault Category?
    Yes, I could do that. I'll slate it for the next update.

Thread Information