STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    I needed a map of a galaxy far, far away...and of course I decided I should use my own, so I made it....based on reference from Fantasy Flight Games. I think the grid is a bit off and there may be some planets that aren't labeled. There are WAY too many planets.

Attachment 8501

And the players needed a ship to fly through the galaxy...

Attachment 8502

And what they are hoping to leave behind...

Attachment 8503Attachment 8504

I'm not claiming accuracy here, just some props for our Star Wars game, maybe they will come in handy for someone else I'm working on some Ryloth stuff for "Episode II".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondrake View Post
    I needed a map of a galaxy far, far away...and of course I decided I should use my own, so I made it....based on reference from Fantasy Flight Games. I think the grid is a bit off and there may be some planets that aren't labeled. There are WAY too many planets.
    your crazy man. crazy i tell ya!

Yeah but I can zoom in real close to any section of the map and grab what I need without it pixelating That was the main reason for the remake. Those were all done in CC 3

Thank you for the Sunless Citadel maps. I had been looking all over for something I could plug into maptool.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortuis View Post
    Thank you for the Sunless Citadel maps. I had been looking all over for something I could plug into maptool.
    Or you could plug em into Fantasy Grounds

Hah, wow, that was rude of me. I was just trying to log in and thank a dude who's art I leeched. Didn't realize this was a forum for a different product! Sorry about that!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortuis View Post
    Hah, wow, that was rude of me. I was just trying to log in and thank a dude who's art I leeched. Didn't realize this was a forum for a different product! Sorry about that!
    Thats ok - we are running the next FG Con in April - its not yet open for registration but dates have been announced. If you think you might like to have a try of Fantasy Grounds this would be a great opportunity. Feel free to register at https://www.fg-con.com and well send you (by way of a newsletter) more details later this month.

Im sure Irondrake is happy to see his maps being used everywhere

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

I am very glad that my maps are useful True, I'd like to see them being useful in Fantasy Grounds primarily, but as long as they are still useful

Here we are again...still stuck on Star Wars...I can't help myself! This is a Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-2400 Light Freighter.

Attachment 9884

Thread Information