FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by pat View Post
    Was this update tested? So many, many things are broken in the SWADE version.

- Adventure cards don't work
    - You can't remove bennies
    - Wild dies is now rolled separate (so two dice vs one)
    - Exploding dice, broken.
    - Combat is completely broken

That's just a few things. Can someone really go through and test it.
    Yes, it was tested and actually works very well.

Those type of oddities seem to be caused by old extensions or themes and not the actual ruleset. Try removing all extensions and themes, check that it works and then add them back one by one until you figure out which ones are causing the problems.

I had all sorts of weirdness until I took out an older theme, works perfect afterwards.

my issue was caused by a sound mod

Found a minor oddity - not sure if its been reported. I am new to FG so have been running a few mock combats. I did one 2 PCs vs. 2 enemies. One enemy extra took a bunch of wounds. I applied them (Incapacitated) then removed them from the combat tracker, and created the nice blood stain on the map. Very satisfying.

The fight continued and I noticed the solo enemy was getting a gangup bonus. Turns out that blood splatters are still very threatening! When I moved the the enemy such that the blood splatter was not in position to provide gang up, the bonus went away. I did not check to see if just incapacitated enemies can create gangup or not.

Thanks for all the work on this ruleset. Its very smooth overall and really takes into consideration so much of the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    Found a minor oddity - not sure if its been reported. I am new to FG so have been running a few mock combats. I did one 2 PCs vs. 2 enemies. One enemy extra took a bunch of wounds. I applied them (Incapacitated) then removed them from the combat tracker, and created the nice blood stain on the map. Very satisfying.

The fight continued and I noticed the solo enemy was getting a gangup bonus. Turns out that blood splatters are still very threatening! When I moved the the enemy such that the blood splatter was not in position to provide gang up, the bonus went away. I did not check to see if just incapacitated enemies can create gangup or not.

Thanks for all the work on this ruleset. Its very smooth overall and really takes into consideration so much of the rules.
    This is known issue and it is recommended to disable Defeated Markers (blood splats) feature until Fantasy Grounds v3.3.9 is released to live. That update fixes the issue
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    This is known issue and it is recommended to disable Defeated Markers (blood splats) feature until Fantasy Grounds v3.3.9 is released to live. That update fixes the issue
    Thanks - Right now I am just figuring it all out. I probably will not be fully live on FG until early next year (finishing up something in R20 first). So I will leave it on and keep it in mind (since its kinda cool to have the splatter on the map).

3.3.9 went live this past Thursday, so enjoy the blood splats .

I am just missing this - there looks to be support for Chases. I thought I found it once in the CT, but I think that was the Dramatic Tasks that pop up as part of a right click in the tracker. What is the support and how do I active it?

Thanks a bunch!

Dupicate post

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    I am just missing this - there looks to be support for Chases. I thought I found it once in the CT, but I think that was the Dramatic Tasks that pop up as part of a right click in the tracker. What is the support and how do I active it?

Thanks a bunch!
    You can find information about it from this tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZRk0HAxoS8
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Ty!

Thread Information