DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 19 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    Our next session is tomorrow, so I'll have to cut things short a bit. Fortunately the players had their star ship almost blown out under them before they escaped into hyperspace (the usual, haha), so I have a good reason to have the ship dump them in a random region of space...

Thanks for all your work, Miekael - it's great to have all those talents/abilities and equipment at your fingertips instead of having to enter everything myself - GMing is time-consuming enough without having to do all the manual chores ;-).
    I feel you there, at the end of the sessions I typically have my players spend their XP through OggDude and sent me the character and it takes just a few minutes to update their sheets in FG. This is why I love the program so much, the drag and drop functionality is so convenient versus other ways of online play like Roll20. Although I never tried Roll20 as a paid subscription, but even if that did mimic FG, I would have spent three times as much by now. Definitely worth the price of admission if you ask me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Miekael View Post
    I feel you there, at the end of the sessions I typically have my players spend their XP through OggDude and sent me the character and it takes just a few minutes to update their sheets in FG. This is why I love the program so much, the drag and drop functionality is so convenient versus other ways of online play like Roll20. Although I never tried Roll20 as a paid subscription, but even if that did mimic FG, I would have spent three times as much by now. Definitely worth the price of admission if you ask me.
    No question about it - I really love FG, coupled with Teamspeak. Session today was mostly getting the characters transferred/changed plus basically the intro to the "real" campaign, but things went well.
    Attachment 14161

As we all face challenges with players being professionals during the day, the session ended on a cliffhanger, but we'll be back the week after next.
    Savage Musketeer Roleplaying with a horrific twist: All for One - Régime Diabolique for Savage Worlds is available on the FG store now!

Hi everyone! Just finished up a small update to the libraries found here. The GM Encounter library has been updated to include talents from the Special Modifications sourcebook. The Equipment library has also had a very small update that consist mostly of corrections I have made while running sessions. I plan on ordering the new books I haven't picked up yet on Friday, so look forward to more updates coming in the near future. Enjoy and Happy Gaming!

Thanks Miekael, these updates are much appreciated!

Hey everyone, just thought I would check in and give you all a quick progress report. I have recently acquired the rest of the books that are in print and soon will be adding to the libraries with entries from Forged in Battle, Nexus of Power, and Savage Spirits. I have also been going through the gear entries and updating them with mechanical benefits in the descriptions. I am just about finished with all three Core books and will be moving on to sourcebooks soon. Unfortunately I have nothing to release yet, but you guys should be seeing some updates in the near future. As always, happy gaming!

Very nice! I can't wait! Thank you Miekael!

Hey everyone, just thought I would check in and give you all a quick progress report. I have recently acquired the rest of the books that are in print and soon will be adding to the libraries with entries from Forged in Battle, Nexus of Power, and Savage Spirits. I have also been going through the gear entries and updating them with mechanical benefits in the descriptions. I am just about finished with all three Core books and will be moving on to sourcebooks soon. Unfortunately I have nothing to release yet, but you guys should be seeing some updates in the near future. As always, happy gaming!
    Good to hear, looking forward to that. One of the primary complaints I have (and my players have) is that most of the equipment has to be referenced up which often can slow a game down. So I have been working whenever I have free time to fix that, adding mechanics to medkits and little things like that. Since I know its a lot of effort and work to do, its greatly appreciated!

I have also been going through the gear entries and updating them with mechanical benefits in the descriptions.
    Please make sure this is purely game mechanics and no descriptive text. The last thing we want is FFG to issue a cease-and-desist, because even if the cease-and-desist could be legally challenged, I doubt I would. So, lets always err very much on the side of copyright caution when producing reference materials. Sorry, but that's the way it has to be. Thanks.
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 26th, 2016 at 22:02.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please make sure this is purely game mechanics and no descriptive text. The last thing we want is FFG to issue a cease-and-desist, because even if the cease-and-desist could be legally challenged, I doubt I would. So, lets always err very much on the side of copyright caution when producing reference materials. Sorry, but that's the way it has to be. Thanks.
    Agreed, the last thing I want to do is jeopardize this ruleset. Everything put in will be mechanical in nature. The idea is to mimic how OggDude does his character generator which seems to be the gold standard as to what FFG allows to be shared. For example, the Medpac will now have the following:

May perform medicine checks to heal others without penalty.
    Add boost to medicine checks.
    Gain use of 1 stimpack per scene.

The majority of items are just getting page reference updates, namely items found in multiple books.

Alright everybody the Equipment Library has received it's first overhaul. This update brings corrections to page references to gear found in all three Core books as well as mechanical benefits added to the descriptions in items found in those books. The new library can be found here. Enjoy, and hope to bring more to you guys soon.

Thread Information