DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 41 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Nymlock,

You are running an older version of the ruleset as those errors are to to do with the recent CoreRPG updates. Make sure you've updated everything.

Thanks,
    MBM
    I update evything, it sais its fully update.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymlock View Post
    I update evything, it sais its fully update.
    Odd,

Can you take a screenshot of the desktop and put it here.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

It seems that you only need to buy the product. I just did it and now it works fine. Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymlock View Post
    It seems that you only need to buy the product. I just did it and now it works fine. Thanks everyone!
    Hi Nymlock,

Thanks for letting us know. I find it strange that you had VtM as an option without owning the ruleset. I'll let Smiteworks solve that one!

Glad it's working, some updates coming to it soon to make things a bit clearer to read.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi Nymlock,

Thanks for letting us know. I find it strange that you had VtM as an option without owning the ruleset. I'll let Smiteworks solve that one!

Glad it's working, some updates coming to it soon to make things a bit clearer to read.

Cheers,
    MBM
    OOOHHHH Nice!

Hi Nymlock,

Cheers,
    MBM
    Nice!

checking the disciplines and disciplines power and found an error.

the Power "Enduring Beasts" its a Fortitude power level 2, but appears on the disciplines powers form ALSO as an Animalism power; on the powers form as level 2, but when looking discipline powers from the modules it appears as leve 3... either way it's wrong.

sending a print screen marking the rights and wrongs
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by phargoth; April 7th, 2021 at 09:11.

Just checking out the update, and I noticed that the update to the Blood Surge seems to be working when I press the Surge button on the character sheet, but the verbiage is not updated in the ruleset itself. The Blood Potency table doesn't seem to reflect the changes either. The first screenshot is the wording from the Ruleset in Fantasy Grounds. The second screenshot is the Blood Potency table from the FGU Ruleset. The third screenshot is from the V5 Companion itself. save_1.pngSave_2.pngsave_3.png

To me it seems like Blood surge works fine, except for at blood potency 0. There it should give a +1 dicebonus, but it gives +2 dice. (this is fgu).

Last Obfucscate power in the reference manual (Imposter's Guise) still has its name misplaced, at the bottom of power above it. I reported this on release day of the ruleset BTW.

Thread Information