DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Legend of the Five Rings

Ok so I have taken fulengs L5R ruleset and hacked the NPC and character sheet into CoreRPG ruleset. So you actually have a functioning l5r ruleset that will work with current fantasy grounds versions. My only original work was cleaning up the graphics and updating them to L5R 4th Editions looks.

I have also included the l5r calendar, some l5rish tokens, and some extensions that help support the setting and ruleset, such as exploding dice.

All credits go the original authors for the extensions and fuleng for the character sheets.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4qp...U9KVmdfZ0pIcHM
    "Screaming Hardcore Till We Die" - Mc Rage

Thabk you very much for this, i will try it shortly.

No problem, please let me know any major errors. Be aware there might be small ones when using the character sheet or npc sheet. Like I said it's a hack but it works. Long time ago there was talk about FG having a agreement with AEG, but nothing ever came of it. Of course that doesn't surprise me because AEG has a history of being dumber than **** and never doing anything to support or expand there games reach.

Alright so me and a couple friends were trying to test this sucker out and the client side does not open up the character sheet. Very annoying but as of right now it does not work.

Alright error has been fixed! Please redownload and it should work fine now.

Very nice work, thanks you neonbasschild

For some reason my players cannot see the dice, and they can't click on any icons.

However, if they create their own game, they have access to all dice and options.

Fantasy Grounds 2 Ultimate License User
    Player and GM for D&D 3rd, 4th, 5th, Pathfinder, New World of Darkness (Vampire, Mage, and Hunter), Nobilis, Savage Worlds, Legend of the Five Rings (4E), Eclipse Phase, Burning Wheel, Mouseguard and Microscope.

Apparently FFG will be acquiring the license for Lot5R, to include the card game and RPG. We might see the FFG SW system replace the existing R&K system, but that's pure speculation.

https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php...28Irwin-x-1%29

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/e...emperor-rises/

Anyway, happy to use this and hope it continues to receive support. I like the current R&K system.
    Downloading this ruleset now.
    I'll report any problems, should my players or I notice anything like what Seraphim has experienced.
    Last edited by CryAxe; September 12th, 2015 at 01:37. Reason: Added direct link.

Quote Originally Posted by CryAxe View Post
    Apparently FFG will be acquiring the license for Lot5R, to include the card game and RPG. We might see the FFG SW system replace the existing R&K system, but that's pure speculation.

https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php...28Irwin-x-1%29

Anyway, happy to use this and hope it continues to receive support. I like the current R&K system.
    Downloading this ruleset now.
    I'll report any problems, should my players or I notice anything like what Seraphim has experienced.
    If your players don't experience problems I'd like to know as well. If that's the case I know it's on my end and not my players.

Fantasy Grounds 2 Ultimate License User
    Player and GM for D&D 3rd, 4th, 5th, Pathfinder, New World of Darkness (Vampire, Mage, and Hunter), Nobilis, Savage Worlds, Legend of the Five Rings (4E), Eclipse Phase, Burning Wheel, Mouseguard and Microscope.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    If your players don't experience problems I'd like to know as well. If that's the case I know it's on my end and not my players.
    I can recreate your issue. This appears to be a classic case of the developer doing all the development against a GM instance of FG (it's quicker and easier to do it that way), but not being aware of what is required to make the system work on the player side as well. There's always additional steps in the development cycle where testing with a player instance is required - and frequently against new, blank campaigns to ensure that new code works OK against new data and not old information in a development campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information