DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Feature: Advanced Item Actions?
    That's correct. I've run Check for Updates several times, but I don't see the UUID in my Vault folder. Other extensions have downloaded just fine (however, also having this issue with the Extraplanar Containers extension).

Quote Originally Posted by timberbeast View Post
    That's correct. I've run Check for Updates several times, but I don't see the UUID in my Vault folder. Other extensions have downloaded just fine (however, also having this issue with the Extraplanar Containers extension).
    Are you on the Live channel in the settings of the updater?

Are you on the Live channel in the settings of the updater?
    Yes. The only non-standard setting is that my data directory is pointing to my D: drive instead of the default. I tried clearing the Vault and re-downloading all my extensions, but no change. I have FGU installed on another computer and it's doing the same thing, so I doubt it's a corrupted install of FGU.

Yes. The only non-standard setting is that my data directory is pointing to my D: drive instead of the default. I tried clearing the Vault and re-downloading all my extensions, but no change. I have FGU installed on another computer and it's doing the same thing, so I doubt it's a corrupted install of FGU.
    I doubt that would make a difference. Can you try adding another of my extensions to see if it's all of mine or just these two?
    I don't see anything on the Forge settings that could be causing this...

I doubt that would make a difference. Can you try adding another of my extensions to see if it's all of mine or just these two?
    I don't see anything on the Forge settings that could be causing this...
    These are your extensions that I've downloaded and are available for selecting in Features: Advanced Effects, Aura Effect, Encumbrance Penalties, Enhanced Items, Extra Stat to Save, Item Durability, Live Hitpoints, Moon Tracker, Spell Failure

These ones I've added to my inventory in the Forge, but they aren't available to choose in Features (and don't show up in the Vault): Advanced Item Actions, Extraplanar Containers, Extended AC Bonus Types (strangely, this one does show up in the Vault, but is still not available to choose on campaign load)

Are you creating a PFRPG or 3.5E campaign?
    I still have no idea why the others are loading, but Extended AC Bonus Types only has PFRPG listed as supported in the extension.xml file. That could explain that one at least if you're creating a 3.5E campaign...

Are you creating a PFRPG or 3.5E campaign?
    I still have no idea why the others are loading, but Extended AC Bonus Types only has PFRPG listed as supported in the extension.xml file. That could explain that one at least if you're creating a 3.5E campaign...
    3.5E - I missed the PFRPG only part.

3.5E - I missed the PFRPG only part.
    Interesting!
    I'd be happy to add 3.5E to that as well if it's helpful for you. I just had it listed as PFRPG since, as far as I know, 3.5E doesn't have those extended bonus types (unless you are back-porting them from PF as a house-rule).

Could you try creating a PFRPG campaign to see if the extensions are visible there? That could be the source of this whole issue!

Interesting!
    I'd be happy to add 3.5E to that as well if it's helpful for you. I just had it listed as PFRPG since, as far as I know, 3.5E doesn't have those extended bonus types (unless you are back-porting them from PF as a house-rule).

Could you try creating a PFRPG campaign to see if the extensions are visible there? That could be the source of this whole issue!
    Actually, 3.5E is precisely the same in that regard I personally just never had the need to use these extra types (like I use the misc AC field for "natural natural" and the natural bonus field for the enhancement bonus to natural AC) It may just be that it is easier to work with the "original types" in 3.5E than PF1, but in its fundamental rules both rulesets behave the same regarding stuff like the barkskin spell with the enhancement bonus to natural armor and so on

Interesting!

The Extended AC bonus types does show up when I create a PF campaign, but the others do not. Their UUID's don't even show in my Vault. They're listed in Forge as owned, but it acts like they aren't and it won't download them. I was going to try and remove them from my Forge account and then re-add them but I can't see a way to do that - only disable them.

Having the Enhanced AC Types work with 3.5E would be great! There are several spells in the PHB and Spell Compendium that grant enhancement bonuses to other armor types. For now I just leave off the bonus 'type' in the effect for the spell, that way I know they'll work, but that allows them to be stacked.
    Last edited by timberbeast; June 19th, 2022 at 19:20.

Thread Information