DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 28 First ... 91011121321 ... Last

Thread: 13A Bug Reports

Started fast checking the 13th Age bestiary, found issues with...
    Centaur Raider, Common Rust Monster, Ogre Berserker, and Screaming Skull

Again, this is just a spot check of hp and defense numbers. Other parts of monster entries may or may not be off.

Quote Originally Posted by Datalore View Post

Again, this is just a spot check of hp and defense numbers. Other parts of monster entries may or may not be off.
    Yeah, they're small typos, etc - I'll update them and get iot to SW ASAP.

I'll also see about getting the rest of the bug reported fixed as well

Thanks for letting me know.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by njohn858 View Post
    Another bug found: The Miss Damage section in the Combat tab is incorrectly calculating the amount of Miss Damage at Champion and Epic tiers. Miss damage is always equal to the character's level (unless they take a talent/feat/power/magic item that changes it, at which case, the player can make a manual adjustment). The character sheet is currently calculating [If Level = 5,6,7 (Miss Damage = Level x 2)] and [If Level = 8,9,10 (Miss Damage = Level x 3)].

I'm guessing this error comes from the fact that Damage Bonus from Ability Scores is x2 at levels 5-7 and x3 at levels 8-10. But that bonus only applies to normal damage rolls and not miss damage.
    Yesterday my group was talking about this bug and found a decent, easy workaround to do while the bug is getting squashed. Thought I'd share it here to help any others. Under the Combat tab: Miss Damage section, if you add a 'Misc' modifier equal to negative your level for champion tiers, and negative double your level for epic tiers, then you can double-click on the Miss Damage and have it be applied correctly. You have to manually make that adjustment each time you level up, but it's a quick bandaid.
    I primarily use FG for:
    13th Age
    Cypher (Numenera)

Quote Originally Posted by Datalore View Post

These fixes (and other typos) have gone to SmiteWorks for loading into the update stream.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

When applying any effect to any character, Staggered for example, when I do some kind of attack this error appears.

Fantasy Grpunds error.png

Quote Originally Posted by gabrichejr View Post
    When applying any effect to any character, Staggered for example, when I do some kind of attack this error appears.

Fantasy Grpunds error.png
    The developer that is working on the 13th Age ruleset is having health issues, but is still working on fixing things. We are looking for a developer to take over the upkeep of the ruleset with the original developers blessing.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare View Post
    The developer that is working on the 13th Age ruleset is having health issues, but is still working on fixing things. We are looking for a developer to take over the upkeep of the ruleset with the original developers blessing.
    I'm a big fan of all the work Dulux-Oz has on this (as well as his other extensions that I use), but I understand his health limitations - especially considering this was originally a ruleset made for a single group. If there's a qualified developer that can step up and polish the ruleset, it would be awesome!

The ruleset certainly works for our weekly game, but I'd love to get stamp out the remaining bugs and more of the 13th Age line converted to FG!

Quote Originally Posted by vvZODvv View Post
    I'm a big fan of all the work Dulux-Oz has on this (as well as his other extensions that I use)...
    Thank you - it is nice to know that your efforts are appreciated - so often all you hear is the negative comments, so I really appreciate the positive ones when I see/hear them.

Yes, please bear with me on this - I am trying as hard as I can to get these all fixed, and I appreciate people's patience.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Thank you - it is nice to know that your efforts are appreciated - so often all you hear is the negative comments, so I really appreciate the positive ones when I see/hear them.

Yes, please bear with me on this - I am trying as hard as I can to get these all fixed, and I appreciate people's patience.

Cheers
    Your welcome. The work you and other folks have done on awesome rulesets and extensions has brought hours of entertainment to my friends and I!

Fantasy Grounds is amazing, I bought my license a short time ago and I'm amazed by the program. You all are to be congratulated, the problem I reported is not that big, you can play quietly with some adjustments. It was my first message in the forum so I didn't want to give the impression that I just arrived complaining about rs.
    Unfortunately I do not know anything about programming, if I knew I would be very happy to help.
    Congratulations to everyone involved and that the developer's health improves.

Sorry for the bad english, I'm using google translator

Thread Information