FG Spreadshirt Swag

Tables with Number labels?

I was trying to use the /rollon macro to roll simple math in the collumns like "/rollon table -c [value1+value2]. However, I wasn't successful. Only later I figured that it could be because the columns names are strings, not number. Is this it? If so, is there any extension to modify it (make column name a number that can be math solved)?
    - - -
    FG Classic / FG Unity Ultimate
    Playing D&D 5th

You are able to do simple math in the result of the table output.

Capture.PNG
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Blog Entries
    Can you sketch out an example? I' don't understand your intention.

You want the /rollon to add the results of two table rolls?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Can you sketch out an example? I' don't understand your intention.

You want the /rollon to add the results of two table rolls?
    I'm trying to reproduce the Tagmar system, a brazilian portuguese system that rely almost all its roll on this table:
    Tagmar-TabelaResolução.JPG

The roll resolution is made by crossing row and column. The row is determined by the dice roll (1d20). The column is basically a character parameter, plus any modifier. So, for example, a roll result of 10 and a character parameter (plus any modifier) of 10, will result in ORANGE, that is one of the success degrees.

The problem is that the /rollon [table name] <-c [column] don't let us add any math in the [column] field. So, if I have a parameter of 10, but receive a +5 modifier, I would roll in the column 15, but I can't make FG solve this function: /rollon [table name] <-c [10+5].
    - - -
    FG Classic / FG Unity Ultimate
    Playing D&D 5th

Blog Entries
    Hmm, I don't know how you might do this with any type of automation. Hopefully someone else has an idea.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Well you can output the columns and do the math yourself. It's not possible to add up two different outputs from a rollable table. The other option is to dive into making an extension and hard coding the table into FG which can do the math based on the results using lua.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information