DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hmmm - odd this was the first time I've ever had an issue ever. I've tried to submit with an explanation as to what's going on. The issue is, I can't use FG at all currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    This update triggered my antivirus (I'm using Avast). Now, I know it's OK but it's currently preventing me from launching FG while they 'examine' it. This has never happened prior. Any suggestions here? Thanks.
    I had the same issue as well. To fix it, you need to add the Fantasy Grounds app folder to the list of exclusions.
    Enter Avast settings at the lower left
    AvastUI_2017-10-04_10-32-59.png
    In General settings, find Exclusions and add a new line with the folder path. The path may look different for you, since I have it installed in a custom location.
    AvastUI_2017-10-04_10-33-30.png

Most security software allows you to manually un-quarantine the software, if you feel that it's registering a false positive. It's up to you, based on how comfortable you are.

I don't have any reports from any of our internal team, so I'm pretty confident there are no issues in the standard download.

Regards,
    JPG

Caelen - thanks so much for this and the pictures (lol) - it did the trick!! Moon Wizard, I appreciate your feedback. Hopefully Avast will figure this out sooner rather than later!

Edit: Avast got back to me indicating that the file is clean. Hopefully they'll stop flagging it. It's really weird that I never had a problem and then all of a sudden with this update, there was...
    Last edited by Dax Doomslayer; October 5th, 2017 at 00:01.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaolani View Post
    What is Zacchaeus?
    That would be me
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I just want a Big *** Dice extension.
    Last edited by Nylanfs; October 5th, 2017 at 13:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    I just want a Big *** Dice extension.
    You keep referencing this link that doesn't work anymore. Not that I have trouble envisioning your big dice.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Here is the correct link: https://www.artisandice.com/order/big-***-dice/

Ahhhh, the forum software changes the link, because of the naughty word...
    Last edited by Andraax; October 5th, 2017 at 01:26. Reason: Explanation

You can get around the problem by searching that site for "big dice", like so https://www.artisandice.com/?s=big+dice&x=0&y=0

Blog Entries
    Or just replacing the * with the appropriate 3 letter word.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information