DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Adding Weapon Enchantments to Item Sheet

This is probably a stupid question, but how do I add weapon enchantments to an item sheet? So I can drag and drop the item into an inventory and have the actions tab automatically filled in?
    scimitar.png
    If I want to add "+1 to hit, +1d6 fire damage"?
    I can add the enchantment in the actions tab but it doesn't transfer if the item is moved from inventory. For example, if I give the item to someone else. How can I put these enchantments into the item sheet itself?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by malvok View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but how do I add weapon enchantments to an item sheet? So I can drag and drop the item into an inventory and have the actions tab automatically filled in?
    scimitar.png
    If I want to add "+1 to hit, +1d6 fire damage"?
    I can add the enchantment in the actions tab but it doesn't transfer if the item is moved from inventory. For example, if I give the item to someone else. How can I put these enchantments into the item sheet itself?
    Thanks.
    this is not possible to do without extensions There is an extension of rmilmine allowing that though, I believe, adding more parsing stuff for items but beware possible incompatibilities with other extensions
    Last edited by Kelrugem; October 24th, 2020 at 00:11.

Thanks man. You always seem to have the answers I need.

Quote Originally Posted by malvok View Post
    Thanks man. You always seem to have the answers I need.
    you're welcome There are some parsing things though, like the property masterwork will at least add the +1 to hit

Thread Information