FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 35 of 59 First ... 25333435363745 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Thank you so much for this extension! You are a LEGEND!

I'm getting the duplicate sub-chapter page just like Valyar did in page 10 of this thread. There was a download link there I think but it seems to be gone now. I tried the download on Page 1 and your latest GitHub build, but to no avail. Any thoughts, Celestian?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    THIS IS FANTASTIC, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! (caps intended, I am ecstatic).

Quick question, after I did some testing and compared my work with the D&D 5e Reference manual:
    Is there a way to avoid having article with the same name as the sub-chapter? In 5e somehow it is done. I don't want to have duplicates (the highlighted items) as in the attached picture. Can't think of workaround at the moment, had long flights and mind is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by ztormbit View Post
    Thank you so much for this extension! You are a LEGEND!

I'm getting the duplicate sub-chapter page just like Valyar did in page 10 of this thread. There was a download link there I think but it seems to be gone now. I tried the download on Page 1 and your latest GitHub build, but to no avail. Any thoughts, Celestian?
    I explained here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post442816

If you make an empty Story right after a chapter that will be used as the sub-chapter w/o a page text. But, otherwise no, there MUST be a sub-chapter entry so it will create one using the Chapter.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Unfortunately that's pretty much what I did and spent a few hours trying different things, like copying your examples in the gifs and the YouTube video with no luck. My guess is that there's a newline in the first blank subchapter story that making it think it's not empty.

I guess I'll just have to live with it. Still love the extension though. Thanks for making it!

Quote Originally Posted by ztormbit View Post
    Unfortunately that's pretty much what I did and spent a few hours trying different things, like copying your examples in the gifs and the YouTube video with no luck. My guess is that there's a newline in the first blank subchapter story that making it think it's not empty.

I guess I'll just have to live with it. Still love the extension though. Thanks for making it!
    Create a new story, don't type or delete anything in the textfield. Set the name and flag it as sub-chapter only and it should work.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Great extension! Thank you. Is there a link to see what all the "Frame" does? What they look like?

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLP38 View Post
    Great extension! Thank you. Is there a link to see what all the "Frame" does? What they look like?
    From earlier in this thread.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post428439
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Question: How do you make sub chapters? I created Groups, then subchapters, but I want another layer of subchapters as well. Like the example of "7. FAMILY HOMES". That should be right under 6. Gatekeepers Tower on the same level. Then everything under FAMILY HOMES should be a subchapter. ANyway to do this? See the link below.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Question: How do you make sub chapters? I created Groups, then subchapters, but I want another layer of subchapters as well. Like the example of "7. FAMILY HOMES". That should be right under 6. Gatekeepers Tower on the same level. Then everything under FAMILY HOMES should be a subchapter. ANyway to do this? See the link below.
    You can't have sub-chapters in sub-chapters. You can have multiple sub-chapters in chapters tho. Use the sub-chapter check box shown in the first post to set a story entry as a subchapter start.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    You can't have sub-chapters in sub-chapters. You can have multiple sub-chapters in chapters tho. Use the sub-chapter check box shown in the first post to set a story entry as a subchapter start.
    Alright, thank you. Everything looks great except that.

Alright, thank you. Everything looks great except that.
    If you can see a way in the picture I uploaded to make this layout better please let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information