STAR TREK 2d20

Ancestry Rarity and Source fields on spread sheet

I've been looking in the forums for a thread explaining this but I didn't find it so excuse me if I'm repeating something.

I want to know how to change the color of the square beside the ancestry name for some time and I can't figure it out. I suppose this will also fill in the Rarity field on the list fg displays when clicking on ancestries button and if Source field is filled the same way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Zieg View Post
    I want to know how to change the color of the square beside the ancestry name for some time and I can't figure it out.
    You'll need to write an extension to change the base PFRPG2 ruleset functionality.

Have a look in the PFRPG2.pak ruleset, campaign\record_race.xml file - the "Rarity" stringcontrol towards the end of that document has some code in the updateAncestryRarity function that sets the colour based off the rarity data.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well, I have been looking into it and I can say I don't know how to do it. Besides I'm not sure if it will be kept when I create a module from the campaign or I will have to include the extension as part of the module.

Thread Information