STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I experienced this same issue with an updated version of Fantasy Grounds Unity on Aug 19, 2020 for Pathfinder v2
    Last edited by Slayde; August 26th, 2020 at 01:36.

Can you reproduce the issue? If so, can you provide the steps to recreate?

Thanks,
    JPG

I ran into the same issue last night. FG Unity - v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-08-28). I'll try to duplicate and update. It was cleared by re-sharing the map. It started happening when I turned on the option "Party Vision and Movement", which I used to allow my players to control NPCs.

We could realize that if a player is seeing the map and GM shares it again, the token is duplicated. If player closes and re-open the map again all works normally.
    Nébula Rol

So you dare to cross the Veil… Oh, adventurer! Do you think there won’t be consequences, perhaps?

Sakrynia: The Land of Tears

It happens to my campaigns (5e) after I have shared the map with the players then share it again with a player who just joined.

Quote Originally Posted by martinmallet View Post
    Still happening today.
    Welcome to FG

Indeed, but expect a fix in the next patch.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Welcome to FG

Indeed, but expect a fix in the next patch.
    Thanks for letting us know :-) We were able to workaround it by moving the token from the party sheet to a map and back

Just closing and re-opening the image window will clear. Re-sharing the image record while the window is open will cause the issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    The only work around I know of is to use the arrow keys to move tokens instead of mouse drags.

Are you using any extensions? Does this happen with all maps? I assume all tokens have been added to the map from the combat tracker?
    This has been happening to my group as well. We just switched from Classic to Unity and I ran our 2nd session on Thursday. The players had this issue a number of times. As DM, I never saw the duplicates. We were using 2 extensions. I thought it might be due to the extensions, so, we restarted without any extensions. But, the problem still persisted.

Another work around that my players found is that if they close their map and reopen it, then the dupes are gone for a while.

Thread Information