FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 18 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    The update went through, it shows 1.13 in chatlog. But I tested and still had 2 unconfirmed crit hits that did not trigger the d100 mirror image roll. I then turned off Keen to see if that made a difference, but still was not able to trigger the d100 mirror image roll on unconfirmed critical hits. It triggers successfully for normal hits and near misses.

image 1.png

image 2.png

image 3.png

Quote Originally Posted by Schneiderpants View Post
    The update went through, it shows 1.13 in chatlog. But I tested and still had 2 unconfirmed crit hits that did not trigger the d100 mirror image roll. I then turned off Keen to see if that made a difference, but still was not able to trigger the d100 mirror image roll on unconfirmed critical hits. It triggers successfully for normal hits and near misses.

image 1.png

image 2.png

image 3.png
    Could you turn of my extension and test again (extended automation and overlays)? May be an incompatibility with my extension, I am not always up-to-date about the mirror image handler because I may miss an update

(if that does not remove the problem, then start a new campaign and just test the mirror image handler to see whether or not it is an incompatibility with some other extension)

I just tested this with only Mirror Image Handler and Remove Effect Tag extensions loaded, and it appears to be working for unconfirmed crits:

unconfirmed crit 1.13.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Could you turn of my extension and test again (extended automation and overlays)? May be an incompatibility with my extension, I am not always up-to-date about the mirror image handler because I may miss an update

(if that does not remove the problem, then start a new campaign and just test the mirror image handler to see whether or not it is an incompatibility with some other extension)
    Turning off Extended Automation and Overlays resolved the issue. It is now completing mirror image d100 check on unconfirmed crits.

image 4.png

Turning off Extended Automation and Overlays resolved the issue. It is now completing mirror image d100 check on unconfirmed crits.

image 4.png
    I see Then it is an incompatibility with my extension Darrenan probably changed parts of his code which I also need to implement in my code for compatibility. I try to fix this soon, but currently I am heading to bed

Sweet dreams! I (and I'm sure the community) really appreciate both of you being so responsive!

Sweet dreams! I (and I'm sure the community) really appreciate both of you being so responsive!
    hehe, thanks

image 4.png
    I hope I can look at that today in some hours

Schneiderpants, I now updated all my versions of extended automation and overlays; can you test again?

@darrenan: Some parts of your code may be a bit "outdated" in sense of some smaller changes of the attack code, needed for compatibility with other extensions (like adding script names in front of local function calls), and the modifierstack script got deprecated and may be erased completely somewhen such that one needs to switch to ModifierManager (the current attack script already does that, so you would just need to copy that )

I must have forgotten to do a diff at some point. Usually, I make sure my script is identical to the original except for the specific changes I make.

Thread Information