STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    It will be up and down today, as I'm trying to fix a font bug.

Congal Ó Broin, Celtic Irish Human Wizard (35 points)
    ST 8
    DX 14 (12)
    IQ 13
    MA 8
    control person (t), fireball (m), freeze (t), break weapon (t), analyze magic (t), blast (s), breathe fire (t), sleep (t), illusion (c), summon myrmidon (c), staff to snake (t), staff (s), literacy
    silver dagger 1d-1 $100 0.2 lbs.
    bare-handed damage: 1d-4, HTH bare-handed damage: 1d-3, HTH dagger:1d-1
    club w/staff 1H: 1d-1, 2H: 1d $10 3 lbs.
    labyrinth kit $30 6 lbs.
    belt pouch $5 0.5 lbs.
    backpack $40 4 lbs.
    leather armor 2 hits $100 16 lbs.
    waterskin filled w/water $3 2 lbs.
    clothing (middle class) $50 4 lbs.
    rations, 7 days $35 7 lbs.
    torches, 6 $6 3 lbs.
    -------------------------------------
    $379 47.7 lbs
    Cash on hand: $621

Conal can give $600 to another character to carry 4 healing potions

Amadan,
    I still can't see the Campaign to log in.

It should be up. Look for "TFT playtest" with GM "Amadan."

I was able to get in and create my character sheet for Umbrik. I'm getting the hang of it. Very nice. I'm not sure where the modifier for shield Expertise goes? Also, is there any way to make a column in the Talent area to keep track of the IQ costs for each talent. I put it in manually in () next to the talent name.

My character, Turok, is entered.

@Tollenkar, you can make a note attached to the Talent for details you need to remember. Just click the red-ish globe icon in the talent line. Yes, put the cost next to it in parens if it is other than 1.

@Amaden, I noticed that cost and weight are listed for weapons on Main and on Inventory. Should it be both? Kind of weird having it on the Main under weapon stats as I have to list one weapon twice to account for using it the different ways it can be used.
    Last edited by amenditman; April 16th, 2020 at 04:35.

Thanks, Turok

Quote Originally Posted by amenditman View Post
    My character, Turok, is entered.

@Tollenkar, you can make a note attached to the Talent for details you need to remember. Just click the red-ish globe icon in the talent line. Yes, put the cost next to it in parens if it is other than 1.
    Yeah, I saw you in there last night. My character Umbrik is entered too. Thanks for the advice. I didn't realize that weapons from the first page had to be entered on the second page for the weight to register.

Amadan: A cost column would be nice for the Items Carried and the Weapons charts. Something that would automatically add up the cost of all Items. Great job with the rest of the character sheet setup.

Replying to comments about the ruleset on the ruleset page to keep feature requests in one thread.

I am having trouble with connecting to the Discord voice server. Can anyone help me? When I go the FG main menu and then Join the TFT Playtest campaign I don't see an option to join a voice channel. Do I need to go through Discord?

Thread Information