5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Thanks Fear Grounds. I'd begun to figure it was something like that...

So...

Did all the math, and came out to just slightly cheaper to buy the upgrade rather than buying a brand new license. Without the sale, the upgrade path is more expensive. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by drakir View Post
    Thanks Fear Grounds. I'd begun to figure it was something like that...

So...

Did all the math, and came out to just slightly cheaper to buy the upgrade rather than buying a brand new license. Without the sale, the upgrade path is more expensive. Who knew?
    To my knowledge, there is always a 40% discount for having a previous FGC license. So the upgrade should never be more expensive.

This is probably a silly question, but if I have the FGC Ultimate license and I 'upgrade' to the FGU Ultimate license, do I lose access to FGC? I'm assuming that's what upgrading entails?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VitalHeat View Post
    This is probably a silly question, but if I have the FGC Ultimate license and I 'upgrade' to the FGU Ultimate license, do I lose access to FGC? I'm assuming that's what upgrading entails?
    No, you have both versions then.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VitalHeat View Post
    JohnD is right. You will have both versions.

Hey guys, just a quick question about the discounts for Pathfinder items already owned on paizo.com. Do these discounts still apply based on pdf price?

It seems that something is being applied but seems to be off, eg: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Villain Codex is marked down to $33.74 but when I add to cart it shows as $26.25 rather than the expected $23.75 (37.74-9.99) - is this behaving as intended?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    JohnD is right. You will have both versions.
    Awesome! Thank you both for your replies. Definitely going to upgrade during the winter sale, then!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronides View Post
    Hey guys, just a quick question about the discounts for Pathfinder items already owned on paizo.com. Do these discounts still apply based on pdf price?

It seems that something is being applied but seems to be off, eg: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Villain Codex is marked down to $33.74 but when I add to cart it shows as $26.25 rather than the expected $23.75 (37.74-9.99) - is this behaving as intended?
    I suspect the PDF value is taken from the full price, and then the sale price applied. i.e. something like ($39.99 - 9.99)*80% > 26.25

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I suspect the PDF value is taken from the full price, and then the sale price applied. i.e. something like ($39.99 - 9.99)*80% > 26.25
    Correct

Ok, probably a stupid question. I have both a FGC standard license and a monthly sub for Unity Ultimate. I would like to go ahead and purchase the FGU Ultimate license, upgrading my sub. How do I do that? Just purchase a new FGU Ultimate license, and my account will be upgraded? Or do I need to specifically upgrade my current license in some fashion? If that makes sense. Thanks.

Thread Information