DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 100 First ... 614151617182666 ... Last
    Please redownload both Full OverlayPackages (when you use the StrainInjury version, then you do not need to redownload your version )

For whatever reason, these extensions were not always registrating the custom damage types. I zipped the extension again, and it still didn't work completely. Then I made a copy and zipped again, now it works... I literally just did a copy, I changed nothing, so, please do not ask me why this works, please let us all simply accept that this fixed it xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Please redownload both Full OverlayPackages (when you use the StrainInjury version, then you do not need to redownload your version )

For whatever reason, these extensions were not always registrating the custom damage types. I zipped the extension again, and it still didn't work completely. Then I made a copy and zipped again, now it works... I literally just did a copy, I changed nothing, so, please do not ask me why this works, please let us all simply accept that this fixed it xD
    Well, can't argue with results. Works perfectly now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    Well, can't argue with results. Works perfectly now. Thanks!
    cool, that is good that you can confirm it Not sure what was going wrong there before

I've got another resulthandler compatibility patch for you
    Code:
    if DiseaseTracker then
    	ActionsManager.registerResultHandler("disease", ActionDiseaseSave.onRoll);
    	ActionsManager.registerResultHandler("diseasetimeroll", ActionDiseaseTimeRoll.onRoll);
    end
    EDIT: I added another handler that I now use in the disease extension also.
    Last edited by bmos; September 1st, 2020 at 02:22.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I've got another resulthandler compatibility patch for you
    Code:
    if DiseaseTracker then
        ActionsManager.registerResultHandler("disease", ActionDiseaseSave.onRoll);
    end
    Ah, thanks Where it should be placed in the best way? (to avoid that I need to update all of them? ) Sounds like save versus tags may be the best? (I mean its incompatibility is with save versus tags and not the advanced one, isn't it? )

Ah, thanks Where it should be placed in the best way? (to avoid that I need to update all of them? ) Sounds like save versus tags may be the best? (I mean its incompatibility is with save versus tags and not the advanced one, isn't it? )
    I think it's advanced effects. It's the same issue as Spell Failure and Mirror Image (where your list of resulthandlers overrides any other extension's resulthandlers -- likely as a result of replacing ActionsManager).

Probably any that modify manager_action_attack.lua (where the patch I posted should be inserted).
    Last edited by bmos; August 24th, 2020 at 17:52.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I think it's advanced effects. It's the same issue as Spell Failure and Mirror Image (where your list of resulthandlers overrides any other extension's resulthandlers -- likely as a result of replacing ActionsManager).

Probably any that modify manager_action_attack.lua
    Ah, okay, thanks, I try that (still a strange issue overall )

The Full OverlayPackage is reuploaded I accidentally uploaded my backup extension where some old graphics were still stored which should not be contained anymore

I made the extensions now compatible with bmos's extensions Please redownload all extensions containing AoO and/or advanced 3.5e/PF1

Gladly I waited until today such that I also added your other handler, @bmos By the way, I also thought about maybe changing the offset of the wound boxes etc.; do I still need to do that? When your loadorder is higher than mine then you probably already overwrote that part maybe? (just delete the script part and do not use merge=replace but merge=join then it will still use my script but your offset when both loaded, I think )

I made the extensions now compatible with bmos's extensions Please redownload all extensions containing AoO and/or advanced 3.5e/PF1

Gladly I waited until today such that I also added your other handler, @bmos By the way, I also thought about maybe changing the offset of the wound boxes etc.; do I still need to do that? When your loadorder is higher than mine then you probably already overwrote that part maybe? (just delete the script part and do not use merge=replace but merge=join then it will still use my script but your offset when both loaded, I think )
    I switched my load order back to how it was, so the boxes would still be an improvement (in my opinion at least).
    Nice timing on the update. It looks like I got very lucky; I had been planning to wait to release 1.7 until next week, but was really hoping that I could sneak in that final handler before you found time

If any users of Disease Tracker get errors on load, ensure that you have the latest versions of both that and whichever Kelrugem ext you use.
    Last edited by bmos; September 1st, 2020 at 11:45.

Thread Information