5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Experienced three player group LF DM to run 5e One Shot.

The group I DM for lost a player and then another has been AWOL for two months. While our three year campaign is on hiatus we would like to get more experienced on FGU. We transferred over from Roll 20 back in April and while I migrated the campaign over, our AWOL player ran CoS on Roll 20 as a first time DM for 10 sessions (he did very well as a first timer). I ran six sessions on FGU, the first of which was a Wildemount One Shot, and the rest was the long term campaign. Learned a ton about the automation of characters and making special items and built in affects for my players.

Any way we would be grateful for a DM willing to pick up three to four players while we try to bring back our campaign to normal schedule.

Not necessarily important but I have the ultimate license and all the 5e materials to run a campaign. No adventure modules except OotA which is what our three year campaign is.

Whats your meet up schedule?

Our normal game time is Friday's at 8pm cst. Sometimes if we have schedule conflicts we play Saturday at the same time.

I could certainly try and run a couple oneshots for you guys but it would have to be Saturdays. Also what is the groups preferred playstyle?

I try to give them a good mix of rp and combat situations, but I will definitely say they lean towards combat. They really like the feeling of being powerful (almost level 14 in our main campaign).

As far as challenge goes I'd say they like a decent challenge, but probably not always under constant threat of TPK (I'll admit I have never TPK'ed a group).

We prefer a mature game that doesn't hold back, we like the realism of the DnD verse and it's deep lore. We aren't fans of the new direction WotC is going with the lore and revising it to fit the modern real world political climate. As players we are mature and intelligent enough to realize the game is separate from reality and is meant to fun and immeresive.

If you are interested hit me up in a private message and I'll invite you to our Discord.

I am interested in one shot's too. I played back in the 80's and have returned for 5e for about 1 1/2 yrs. Been playing FG since the pandemic hit. My recent game just completed a campaign and seems to be having difficulties getting the next one going, so I'm up for about anything. let me know if you are still looking for players.

Quote Originally Posted by dentarthurdent View Post
    I am interested in one shot's too. I played back in the 80's and have returned for 5e for about 1 1/2 yrs. Been playing FG since the pandemic hit. My recent game just completed a campaign and seems to be having difficulties getting the next one going, so I'm up for about anything. let me know if you are still looking for players.
    Mdaddy is going to run something for my group and is willing to bring you on as well if you are still interested.

I would be willing to run a 1 shot pm if you are interested

We accepted Mdaddy's offer, but I haven't heard back from him since Friday.
    Last edited by Thuldan; March 15th, 2021 at 22:07.

Thread Information