Starfinder Playlist

Drawing cones and pinging

Are there any plans to be able to make for example 30ft cones when your casting a spell (or 10ft emanation etc) and would like to show the GM exactly what you mean like they have in Roll20? Also any plans to be able to ping the map? Those are two awesome features.

While it does not automatically target everyone in the cone, you can already draw cone pointers (or other pointers). Right click on the map - pointers (I believe) - choose shape - adjust radius.

Ohhh beautiful didn't know that. That's a nice little feature.

FG pro-tip: Either click the magnifying glass or right click to find additional options.

The color of the pointer will depend on the players' dice colors, so best to change them up so they're easier to distinguish.

And something similar to "ping" can be done by quickly drawing an arrow - hold the left and right mouse buttons and draw a line - it'll be an arrow in the colour of your dice.

And I've moved this thread to the tavern as it's generic FG functionality.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    And something similar to "ping" can be done by quickly drawing an arrow - hold the left and right mouse buttons and draw a line - it'll be an arrow in the colour of your dice.

And I've moved this thread to the tavern as it's generic FG functionality.
    You can also use the Shift, Ctrl, and Alt keys to change it to the other pointer types while using this technique. (Square, Circle, and Cone, respectively)
    Clicking the mouse buttons together again will clear whatever pointer you currently have drawn.
    Last edited by wndrngdru; November 16th, 2019 at 06:08.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thread Information